|David Caspe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1978|
David Caspe is an American director, producer, and writer who is credited with creating underrated-yet-acclaimed television shows like Happy Endings (2011-2013), Black Monday (2019-2021), Kenan (2021-2022), Marry Me (2014-2015), etc.
David Herbert Caspe
San Francisco, California, United States
David studied at the School of Visual Art in New York City and graduated with a Master of Fine Arts degree in 2005.
Writer, Producer, Director
David’s net worth was $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David has dated –
- Casey Wilson (2011-Present) – He began a romantic relationship with actress Casey Wilson while she featured on his show Happy Endings in 2011. The couple tied the knot on May 25, 2014, in Ojai, California. They are blessed with 2 sons named Max Red Caspe (b. May 17, 2015) and Henry Bear Caspe (b. August 24, 2017). The couple also welcomed daughter Frances ‘Frankie’ Rose Caspe via surrogacy in January 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
However, his hair has turned mostly ‘Gray’ due to his advancing age.
David Caspe Facts
- His show Happy Endings was placed at the 7th spot on the list of ‘2011’s Best New TV Shows’ by BuddyTV.
- David and his wife Casey celebrate their birthdays only 4 days apart as Casey’s birthday is on October 24th.
- His oldest son Max was diagnosed with celiac disease. It is an immune disease that affects the small intestine.
- David is a die-hard fan of the legendary singer/songwriter Bruce Springsteen.
- He shares his birth date with Hollywood celebrities like Viggo Mortensen, John Krasinski, Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Freeman, and many others.
- David has collaborated with his wife on television shows like Happy Endings, Black Monday, Marry Me, etc.
Featured Image by Casey Wilson / Instagram