|Casey Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1980|
Casey Wilson is an American actress, comedian, director, screenwriter, and podcaster who is best known for her work in television shows like Happy Endings (2011-2013), Saturday Night Live (2008-2009), Marry Me (2014-2015), The Hotwives (2014-2015), Black Monday (2019-2021) etc.
Cathryn Rose Wilson
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
In 1998, Casey graduated from T. C. Williams High School in her hometown.
She attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and graduated in 2002 with a degree in theater. Additionally, she received acting lessons from the Stella Adler Studio of Acting.
Actress, Comedian, Director, Screenwriter, Podcaster
- Father – Paul Wilson (Republican Political Strategist, Consultant)
- Mother – Kathy Higdon (Women’s Rights Advocate)
- Siblings – Fletcher Wilson (Brother); She has 1 other sibling
Casey has been represented by –
- Rise Management
- United Talent Agency
Casey’s net worth was $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Casey has dated –
- David Caspe (2011-Present) – The Happy Endings actress fell in love with the show’s writer David Caspe in 2011. The duo wed in Ojai, California, on May 25, 2014. She gave birth to 2 sons named Max Red Caspe (b. May 17, 2015) and Henry Bear Caspe (b. August 24, 2017). In January 2023, they welcomed daughter Frances ‘Frankie’ Rose Caspe via surrogacy.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Irish, Welsh, and English ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Warm personality
Casey Wilson Facts
- She has performed at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in both New York City and Los Angeles.
- Casey’s face was once paralyzed on one side for 3 months after getting a Botox injection.
- Her son Max suffers from celiac disease, which is an immune disorder that affects his small intestine.
- In 2015, Casey began hosting the popular podcast titled B**ch Sesh with Danielle Schneider.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0