|Taylor Giavasis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1997|
Taylor Giavasis is an American social media personality and photographer who rose to fame for her body positivity Instagram account, under thenakediaries handle, that has displayed unaltered photographs of bodies and inspired people to admire and respect their own physiques. Taylor has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on her g1avasis Instagram account.
Taylor Nicole Giavasis
Canton, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, Photographer
- Father – Bobby Lee Cutts Jr.
- Mother – Nikki Giavasis (Author, Actress, Adult Model, Former NFL Cheerleader)
- Siblings – Jordan (Brother)
- Others – Nick Giavasis (Grandfather)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nash Grier (2015-Present) – She had started dating internet personality, actor, producer, and voice artist Nash in 2015. They announced their engagement in March 2019. The couple had their first child together, son Malakai Giavasis-Grier in September 2019. In December 2021, the couple disclosed that they were expecting their 2nd child together, a baby girl. On July 27, 2022, they welcomed a daughter named Noa.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Freckles on her face
- Tattoos on her body
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Love Beauty and Planet.
Taylor Giavasis Favorite Things
- Furniture/Upholstery At Her Home – Mushroom stools and pillows
Source – Vitruvi
Taylor Giavasis Facts
- She has disclosed that her grandfather had been a father figure to her.
- From all her life experiences, she has wished to teach her children that they should be their authentic selves regardless of what anyone else thought.
- Taylor has liked customizing her home, from the walls to the furniture, which has included personalizing her air with the help of aroma. She has found the scent to be immensely powerful having the ability to change mood and feelings and having the capacity to transport one to another time. She has added that having a child has allowed her to be more playful with things when decorating her house.
- In 2021, she along with her family had dressed up as characters from the Ratatouille film for Halloween.
- Giavasis has emphasized the need for time spent outdoors. She has enjoyed keeping herself grounded by taking off her shoes and connecting with the earth with her son, having gone outside every single day even if it is raining or it is extremely hot.
- Taylor has been a big advocate for animal welfare and adoption, having saved a part of the land on her property in the hope of turning it into a place for rescue. She has pointed out how there are large numbers of animals in the shelters that desperately need a home. She has recalled that when she had adopted the first cat, she had been told that he was bad with other animals. But, she had found out that he was the most wonderful cat who even acted like a father figure for all the foster kittens she later brought in.
- She has revealed that she has been a huge fan of the late Indian spiritual cult leader Osho Rajneesh. Her Twitter page has recommended her followers go through the books penned by the self-styled godman.
Featured Image by Taylor Giavasis / Instagram