|Nikki Giavasis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1977|
Nikki Giavasis is an American author, actress, adult model, and former NFL cheerleader who rose to fame for her contributions to the inspirational book Real Talk Real Women. She has also been featured in several films like Grindin’ (2007). Giavasis has garnered more than a million followers on Instagram.
Nikki Georgette Giavasis
Canton, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Central Catholic School, Spring High School and Pleasantview School for the Performing Arts. She then attended Walsh Christian University where she had athletic as well as academic scholarships.
Author, Actress, Adult model, Former NFL cheerleader
- Father – Nick Giavasis
- Mother – Sue Giavasis
- Siblings – Philip (Older Brother) (Deceased), Eoun (Older Brother) (Deceased), Lee (Younger Brother)
She is represented by her own management company – Jordan Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Dane Cook
- Richard Branson
- Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. – She had a relationship with Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. The couple had a daughter together named Taylor in 1997.
- Shawn Kemp
- Tyson Beckford (2001-2002)
- Jamie Foxx (2009)
Note – She also has a son named Jordan. His father’s identity has not been revealed.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Detox Organics.
Nikki Giavasis Favorite Things
- Items In Her Wardrobe – Maxi dresses having loved combining simple fashion pieces with more elegant ones, Blazers to go with jeans and tops, Comfortable clothing such as yoga gear as well as fitness outfits for everyday wear
Source – The Wish Wall
Nikki Giavasis Facts
- She has been named after her father.
- Nikki has performed in gymnastics as well as ballet since she was only 2 years old. She had run track from her middle school through her freshman year in college.
- Nikki was an NFL cheerleader when she was in her senior year in high school in Texas. She went on to participate in fitness competitions and bag numerous awards in tournaments and pageants.
- Nikki had been tested and found to have a genius IQ, following which she had got transferred to a school for gifted children.
- Nikki has been included in Who’s Who in America’s colleges and universities. She has co-authored a number of internationally published books having also been the cover model for some of them. She has been noted for her writings that are inspirational and focused on the betterment of women.
- Giavasis has been proud of her business named Jordan Management, having affirmed her brand to be about empowering women and celebrating how every female is so unique yet at the same time connected with each other in multiple ways. She has added that she had started out being in deep love with business ever since she was a little girl when she would create a virtual office in her bedroom and do all kinds of things that she thought a business person would do.
- She has stated that she has been passionate about working with and spending time with kids, motivating them so they can be inspired to attain their dreams.
- Nikki has cherished how life provides us the magic of contrast. She has seen that focusing on what we really want, instead of on that which we do not, is the secret.
Featured Image by Nikki Giavasis / Instagram