|Lil’ Mo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lil’ Mo is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and radio personality is best known for her 2001 single Superwoman Pt. II (ft. Fabolous). The track is credited with launching Fabolous’ career. Lil’ Mo’s discography also includes several albums and tracks like Based on a True Story, Pain & Paper, Meet the Girl Next Door, The Scarlet Letter, P.S. I Love Me, 5 Minutes (ft. Missy Elliott), Ta Da, On the Floor, Ten Commandments (ft. Lil’ Kim), Hold Me Down, I Love Me (ft. Tweet), I’m a Diva, Take Me Away (ft. Maino), Gangsta, Should’ve Never Let You Go, Lucky Her, Sumtimes I (ft. Jim Jones), and Hot Boys, Hot Girls (ft. Lil Wayne).
Cynthia Karen Loving
Lil’ Mo, Godmother, Girl Next Door, Queen of Shade
Long Island, New York, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Radio Personality
- Father – Bishop Jacob D. Loving
- Mother – First-Lady Cynthia Loving Sr.
R&B, Hip Hop
Penalty, Astra, HoneyChild Ent, Krian, Bronx Bridge, Global Music, Koch, Roun’table, Cash Money Records, Universal Violator, EastWest Records, Elektra Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $450 Thousand.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lil’ Mo has dated –
- Augustus “Gus” Stone (2001-2005) – She met her future husband Augustus “Gus” Stone in 2001 at a Washington, D.C. gas station. They eventually started going out and got married on August 29, 2001, after dating for 5 months. She gave birth to the duo’s first child, a daughter named Heaven Love’on Stone, on August 19, 2002. Their 2nd child, God’Iss Love Stone, was born on February 24, 2005. Mo filed for divorce in December 2005 and it was finalized in August 2007.
- Phillip Bryant (2008-2014) – Mo married Gospel recording artist Phillip Bryant on June 22, 2008, and their first child together, a son named Justin McKenzie Phillip Bryant, was born on January 16, 2009. On July 10, 2012, she gave birth to her 4th and the duo’s 2nd child together – a son named Jonah Maddox-Phillip Bryant. The couple later separated (reportedly due to infidelity) and officially divorced on September 15, 2014.
- Karl Dargan (2014-2019) – On October 1, 2014, she married professional boxer Karl Dargan and gave birth to their son Karl Sharif Dargan Jr. on August 28, 2015. Lil’ Mo announced at the reunion special of Love & Hip Hop: New York in 2018 that she was expecting her 6th child. However, she suffered a miscarriage a month before the reunion aired. She announced her separation from Karl in May 2019, after he had allegedly spat on her in front of their children during an argument. Later, Lil’ Mo also revealed that he had been physically abusive throughout their marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
She grew up in a Christian household.
However, she revealed in a 2017 episode of Love & Hip Hop: New York that she had converted to Islam 3 years prior as a result of her marriage to Karl.
Lil’ Mo Facts
- She was born into a military family that moved frequently due to her father’s military assignments.
- After living in Texas, Georgia and North Carolina, the family settled in Baltimore, Maryland. Lil’ Mo later shifted to Manhattan, New York in order to pursue her passion for music.
- On June 26, 2001, she released her debut album Based on a True Story via Elektra Records and Warner Music Group and it peaked at #6 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at #14 on the US Billboard 200 chart. Also, it was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Lil’ Mo revealed in 2019 that she had struggled with opioid addiction.
- She has also been a part of shows such as R&B Divas: Los Angeles, Love & Hip Hop: New York, and Black Dynamite.
Featured Image by Timothy M. Moore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0