|Annie Lederman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1983|
Annie Lederman is an American comedian and podcast host who has developed a sizable fan following with her podcast Meanspiration (2019). Additionally, she has hosted shows like Chelsea Lately and We Have Issues (2015) on E! She has more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Anne Frances Lederman
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Annie received her high school education from The Crefeld School in Philadelphia. She attended the Santa Fe University of Art and Design in New Mexico and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in arts and counseling in 2018.
Comedian, Podcast Host
- Father – Scott Lederman (Treasurer at the University of Pennsylvania)
- Mother – Abby Lederman (Social Service Worker)
- Siblings – Max Lederman (Older Fraternal Twin Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annie has dated –
- Ben Stewart (2016)
- Todd Walker (2022-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, and Jewish ancestry.
- Mole on her cheek
- High cheekbones
Annie has endorsed brands such as –
- Louis Vuitton
Annie Lederman Favorite Things
- Comedians – Louis C.K., Dave Attell, Bonnie McFarlane
Source – Facebook
Annie Lederman Facts
- Her facial features resemble that of actress Scarlett Johansson.
- Annie and her twin brother share different dates of birth. This is possible since her brother Max was born a few minutes before midnight on July 19th and Annie arrived shortly after midnight on July 20th.
- She struggled with alcoholism while growing up.
- Annie was s**ually abused while studying at The Crefeld School. She ended up testifying against the male teacher who abused her in a court trial.
- She is close friends with actress Olivia Munn.
- Annie trained to be a junior Olympic swimmer as a teenager.
Featured Image by Annie Lederman / Instagram