|Julia Chow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Julia Chow is an American video producer, actress, and social media star, best known as part of the YouTube channel crew, JustKiddingFilms, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million subscribers. She joined the cast after running into Tommy Trinh, a cast member, in 2007, after which she started working as an intern before becoming a video producer. She also appeared on-screen as an actress for the JustKiddingFilms web series between 2013 and 2016 in the roles of Surgeon Tech #2, Runner and Gym Bunnie.
Julia Nelly Chow
XBlueApplez, Juju, Jules, Hoolia, Hoolietta, J-Money, J-Chow
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Video Producer, Social Media Star, Actress
- Siblings – She has an older brother and an older sister.
Julia Chow is represented by Geovanna Antoinette/JustKiddingFilms (Manager) in Monterey Park, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Chow has dated –
- Tommy Trinh – She dated her JustKiddingFilms co-star, Tommy Trinh, until January 9, 2016, when they both announced on social media that they were separating.
- Nelson “Neruchuu” Chu (2018-Present) – She started dating social media star, bodybuilder, and a StatBoostHQ brand spokesperson Neruchuu around November 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cantonese/Chinese descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Cyan’, ‘Dark Brown’, ‘Green’, and ‘Black’ in the past.
- Big eyes
- Dimpled smile
Julia Chow has endorsed brands such as JINS Eyewear.
Julia Chow Favorite Things
- Concert – Relient K In 2016
- Movies – How to Train Your Dragon (2010), Princess Mononoke (1997), Spirited Away (2001)
- Anime – Fullmetal Alchemist, Cardcaptor Sakura
- TV Series – The Office (2005-2013), Community (2009-2015), Game of Thrones (2011-2019)
- Colors – Blue, Pink
- Song – Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
- Food – Noodles, Dessert
- Cuisine – Asian
- Holidays – Christmas, Thanksgiving
Source – YouTube
Julia Chow Facts
- Her dad considered naming her Juliette as he thought it was pretty, before settling for Julia.
- Her middle name, Nelly, comes from the name of her dad’s ex-girlfriend.
- Julia’s parents recognized her craftsmanship and love for drawing and enrolled her in drawing classes at a young age.
- Julia is allergic to cooked spinach and gets terrible canker sores if she eats it. She is also allergic to mosquito bites as they get very swollen and certain types of seaweed that make her lips swell.
- She has a scar on her elbow that she got when she fell onto concrete as well as numerous ones on her knees and both arms. Her mom regretfully told her that she used to have the most beautiful skin out of all her siblings and she ruined it later in life.
- According to Julia, her eyes are her best attribute.
- Julia used to run track and field during her school days and also did cross-country exercises.
- She has a chihuahua and one half-Pomeranian and half-chihuahua, koi fishes, goldfishes, and a fighter fish.
- Julia doesn’t believe in love at 1st sight but believes in soulmates.
- One thing she would love to change about herself is being awkward around people and to be more confident in herself. Julia usually finds herself running out of things to say and hates the awkward silence.
- Other JustKiddingFilms cast members and social media stars include Tiffany Del Real, Geovanna Antoinette, Bart Kwan, Casey Chan, Josh Osei, Brandon Choi, Michael Chiu, Joe Jo, and Sean D. Nguyen.
- Julia often gets confused between turns signals and brake lights. For that reason, she loves cars that have yellow or Amber signal lights.
- Feeling misunderstood upsets her the most, mainly because she knows she’s not good at getting her point across.
- Entitled people, people who complain, and people that interrupt her while she’s speaking make her very angry.
- Julia cannot wait for winter to come as it’s her favorite season. She loves being out in the cold as it feels very refreshing to her. Julia also enjoys the feelings of layering clothes and wearing warm boots, long pants, and long sleeves.
- She is terrified of clowns. In addition, watching the movies in the Chucky franchise scarred her from life and she became terrified of dolls as well. For those at home, Julia had to either throw them out or turn them facing the wall.
Featured Image by Julia Chow / Instagram