|Camilla Belle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1986|
Camilla Belle Routh
Cammie, Bellgirl, Cam
Los Angeles, California, USA
Belle attended St. Paul’s Catholic Elementary School and then the Marlborough School, an all-girl high school in Los Angeles.
- Father – Jack Wesley Routh (Owns a construction company and was a composer of country music)
- Mother – Cristina Belle (Brazilian-born fashion designer)
- Siblings – None
United Talent Agency
5 ft 7½ in or 172 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camilla Belle has dated –
- Tom Sturridge (2006-2008) – English actor, Tom Sturridge was spotted with Camilla early in 2006 at many occasions. But, the two of these denied of their dating relationship. They said they are just friends.
- Joe Jonas (October 2008 – July 2009) – American actress, Camilla dated Joe after she starred in the band’s music video for the song “Lovebug”. Now, they are just good friends.
- Fernando Verdasco (March 2009) – Professional Spanish tennis player, Fernando was seen eating lunch with Camilla Belle. But, both of them denied any romance.
- Tim Tebow (October 2012- December 2012) – New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow started dating Camilla in October 2012. They separated on December 19, 2012.
- Chad Michael Murray (2013) – The two American actors dated briefly nearing July-August 2013.
- Enrique Iglesias (2013) – Camilla had a fling with Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
She has English, German, and French ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Brazilian descent (including Portuguese) on her mother’s side.
She keeps on changing her hair color, sometimes, she switches to darker shades like Black or goes back to brown and related shades.
- Tan skin
- Dark and defined eyebrows
- Seductive Eyes
- Pouting Lips
- Exotic Features
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
Vera Wang Flower Princess (2008), Vera Wang Princess (2006-2009)
Best Known For
Her work in movies like When a Stranger Calls (2006), 10,000 BC (2008), The Quiet (2005), Push (2009), and Breakaway (2011).
1993 film Empty Cradle for her role as Sally. It is a television film.
First TV Show
In 2005, Camilla appeared in a TV series documentary of 3 hours called Fantástico as herself. She appeared in just a single episode dated March 6, 2005.
Camilla Belle is a big fan of yoga, especially. She likes the mix between physical and meditation. To keep a balance between her mind and body, yoga is a good exercise. It keeps her on track and is the best one to relax during busy times.
Camilla Belle Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Brazilian food – Feijoada, pão-de-queijo, brigadeiro
- Favorite TV Programs – Brazilian Soaps
- Favorite Colors – Red, Pink, Blue, Green
- Favorite Accessory – Gloss
Camilla Belle Facts
- Camilla speaks fluent English and Portuguese.
- Camilla owns German breed dogs, called Miniature Pinschers, named, Evolet, Keiki, and Tokya.
- She acted in a Bollywood (Indian film industry) film titled “Breakaway” (which was released as “Speedy Singhs” in India) in 2011.
- She is an aspiring classical pianist.
- She is People’s magazine’s one of the most beautiful people in the world of 2011.
- Camilla once quoted “You don’t have to work hard to bring emotions. It all just comes naturally, you’re there living it”.
- She is a philanthropist and is the international spokesperson for “Kids With A Cause”.
- She has no siblings.
- She has appeared in Joe Jonas’s music video “Lovebug.”
- Many people like to call her by her middle name – Belle.
you are bautifull girl
I love you so much and I hope to call me +201221865528 please .
send me please . Perfavore parla
belle, you so beautiful.your hair style so good please don’t change her hair style..
are you friendship with me please don’t refuse me proposal
hey baby, i’m a doctor so marry me and have kids with me and in return i will give you wealth. my very sweet baby girl. i love you sooooo much babes. call me. my numbers 0121 373 3266. bye love ya babydoll.
– Father – English, German, French
– Mother – Brazilian, including Portuguese, and possibly Italian
Camilla’s mother, Deborah Cristina, a fashion designer, is Brazilian.
Camilla stated in an interview:
Well, my Mum is Brazilian but her family originated from Portugal and I think there’s some Italian in there as well. My dad is American but French on his grandmother’s side and there might be some Native American in there as well – so it’s really mixed up but the main part is European!