|Rhona Mitra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1976|
Rhona Mitra is a British actor, model, singer, and songwriter. She is known for having been cast in roles like Claire Radcliff in the ABC supernatural crime drama series The Gates, Dr. Rachel Scott in the TNT action-drama series The Last Ship, Holly Marie Beggins in the teen and family drama series Party of Five, Tara Wilson in both The Practice as well as in Boston Legal, Mercy Graves in The CW superhero series Supergirl, Maj. Rachel Dalton in the action-adventure spy drama series Strike Back, Dr. Alejandra Ollie Klein in the medical drama series Gideon’s Crossing, and Kit McGraw in the FX medical drama series Nip/Tuck. Rhona Mitra has also been a part of movies such as Monk Dawson, A Kid in Aladdin’s Palace, Hollow Man, Ali G Indahouse, Sweet Home Alabama, The Life of David Gale, Stuck on You, Stolen, Skinwalkers, Highwaymen, The Number 23, Shooter, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Separation City, Reuniting the Rubins, Lust for Glorious, The Loft, The Fight, Archive, Skylines, Crisis Point, and Game Over, Man!.
Rhona Natasha Mitra
Hampstead, London, England, United Kingdom
Beverly Hills, California, United States
When Rhona was 8, she was sent to a boarding school. She studied in two schools, one being Roedean School.
Actor, Model, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Anthony Mitra (Cosmetic Surgeon)
- Mother – Nora Downey
- Siblings – Jason Wath Mitra (Older Brother), Guyan Mitra (Younger Brother) (Travel Writer)
- Others – Jnanendra Nath Mitra (Paternal Grandfather), Winifred Anne Corbett (Paternal Grandmother)
Rhona Mitra has been signed with Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Electronic dance, techno
She has released her music via Naked Records, XIII BIS Records
Her net worth had been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
She has an hourglass figure.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhona Mitra has dated the following men in the past –
- Matt Damon (2003) – Rhona dated American actor, screenwriter, and producer Matt Damon in 2003.
- Carl Hagmier (2003) – Rhona was briefly linked with American businessman Carl Hagmier, the CEO of Nett Solutions, Inc, in 2003.
- John Mayer (2005) – Rhona had a fling with American singer-songwriter John Mayer in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Her father is an Indian, belonging to the state of Bengal, and is an English descendent. Her mother is Irish.
- Sultry voice
- Long dark hair
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
As a model, Rhona has modeled for a number of brands including Jones Apparel Group’s denim wear, and as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider.
Best Known For
Her roles in the movies Get Carter (2000) as Geraldine, The Life of David Gale (2003) as Berlin, Stuck on You (2003) as Bus Stop Bombshell, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) as Sonja.
Her debut studio album Come Alive was released in 1998. It was produced by musician and record producer Dave Stewart.
Before that, she had already released a single “Getting Naked” in 1997.
Rhona played the role of Groupie in her debut film, Eddie Izzard: Glorious in 1997. It was a direct-to-video film.
Her first theatrical film Croupier was released in 2008 in which she was seen as Girl with Joint.
First TV Show
Rhona played Cass in her debut TV show Ghostbusters of East Finchley in 1995 in episode 5 of season 1.
For Rhona Mitra, staying in shape and being fit is due to her nutrition-conscious-driven lifestyle. Since she’s claimed to do a lot of research on nutrition and exercise, she doesn’t really follow a fanatic exercise routine.
As far as her diet is concerned, she follows one which suits her blood type as suggested by her nutritionist. Rhona believes that fitness cannot be measured by weight. She consistently emphasizes that size in women is not what really defines a fit body, but actually the strength on the inside.
Rhona Mitra Facts
- She went to two schools, one being Roedean, but was expelled from both of these schools.
- Rhona Mitra is the first female actor to be the live-action model as Lara Croft in the video game Tomb Raider II (1997).
- Susan Sarandon is her acting role model.
- In 2001, Maxim placed her at 46 in its Hot 100 Women list.
- After meeting Judi Dench at the age of 9, Rhona decided to become an actor.
- Rhona once owned a pet bulldog named ‘Oscar’.
- She has two butterfly tattoos on her abdomen.
- She’s also been a part of the hit video games series “Tomb Raider II” as “Lara Croft.”
- Alongside Lindsey Morgan, Jonathan Howard, Daniel Bernhardt, James Cosmo, and Alexander Siddig, she co-starred as Dr. Mal in the 2020 American science fiction action film Skylines, a sequel to Beyond Skyline (2017).