|Lindsey Morgan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lindsey Morgan is an American actress who is popularly recognized for her role as Raven Reyes on The CW sci-fi drama series The 100. She has also appeared in various other TV shows and films like A Thin Line, Happy Ending, Chastity Bites, and The Night Shift. She is very active on social media and has a large fan base with more than 50k followers on Facebook, over 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Lindsey Marie Morgan
Houston, Texas, United States
Lindsey Morgan graduated high school from Jersey Village High School in Texas, U.S. She then attended the University of Texas at Austin where she took a course in the field of Fine Arts with a specialization in Theater Arts which helped her in her pursuit as an actress and within the 1st year of college, she was signed for plenty of commercials and print ads.
- Father – George Morgan
- Mother – Alice Burciaga
- Siblings – An Older brother
- Others – A Half-Sister, 5 Step-Siblings
Lindsey Morgan is represented by –
- Luber Roklin Entertainment (Talent Management Company)
- Tim Taylor
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has Irish ancestry on her father’s side while on her mother’s side, she is of Mexican and Basque descent.
- Contagious smile
- Pretty appearance
Lindsey Morgan has appeared in a TV Commercial for Toyota Corolla (2013).
Best Known For
- Being nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for her role as Kristina Davis in the daytime television medical drama, General Hospital, for Outstanding Younger Actress in a drama series in 2013
- Her role as Raven Reyes on the sci-fi drama series The 100
In 2011, Lindsey Morgan made her theatrical film debut in the satirical horror film Detention, where she played a mean cheerleader named Alexis Spencer.
First TV Show
In 2011, Lindsey Morgan made her first TV show appearance on the series B-Sides.
Lindsey Morgan is a fitness enthusiast and regularly enjoys a workout in the gym. She does multiple exercises which include lifting weights using dumbbells to tone her figure.
She also posts workout videos from time to time on her Instagram account. She inspires everyone to stay strong, smart and focused to improve from inside out.
Lindsey Morgan Favorite Things
- Food – Frozen Ice-cream, Pie
- Music – Hip-hop, Indie, EDM, Folk, Pop
- Place – Tokyo, Japan
- Outfit – Casual T-Shirts and Jeans
- Gadget – iPod
- Makeup Product – Mascara
- Quotes – “You are the one you have been waiting for” by Rumi
- Salsa Bar – La Descarga
Source – Naluda
Lindsey Morgan Facts
- Since her school days, she has a keen interest in the science, especially astronomy and neuroscience.
- According to her, the genius and the most knowledgeable person who ever treaded on earth was William Shakespeare, who is also her biggest inspiration.
- To make her career in the acting field, she went to Los Angeles and didn’t give a second thought to drop out of the college.
- She still has 4 baby teeth.
- Lindsey was seen on the cover of Image and Style (US) magazine in their May 2014 edition.
- Lindsey Morgan is also associated with Red Cross Blood Organization campaign.
- Two things she hates are The Bastille Song and intolerance related to religion, sexual preference and civil rights that can personally harm anyone.
- To the ones who want to make their way into the acting industry, she suggests to do a proper research and meet people who are worth listening to as well as who could guide you to the right direction.
- She overcomes negativity in difficult situations by her positive thoughts and targeted goals.
- Lindsey Morgan loves to travel to new destinations with her close friends and also likes to attend various music festivals.
- Her mom has always supported her and has also given her daughter a valuable advice through a quote which goes like – ”Smile at the world and the world smiles back”.
- Follow Lindsey on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0