|Shaun Sipos Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|October 30, 1981
Shaun Sipos is a Canadian actor who rose to fame after portraying the lead role of Jack Savage on the ABC series Complete Savages (2004–2005). He gained further popularity by appearing in several other TV programs including Melrose Place (2009-2010) where he essayed the central character of David Breck. He has starred in numerous films like Comeback Season (2006) and Heart of the Country (2013).
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Jessica Sipos (Younger Sister) (Actress)
He is represented by Mosaic.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Rachel Sterling (2010-2011)
- Stephanie Fantauzzi (2012-2013)
- Lindsey Morgan (2019-Present) – He began dating actress Lindsey in February 2019. On December 29, 2020, it was made public that they were engaged. In September 2023, the couple tied the knot in Austin, Texas.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Croatian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Light beard and mustache
- Cheerful smile
Shaun Sipos Favorite Things
- Technology That He Has Wished To Be Invented In His Lifetime – Reliable rocket packs that would enable mankind to reside anywhere with no worries about the commute
- Superheroes – Batman and Superman with Batman always having fascinated him
- Song That He Has Memorized Completely – All songs of Patsy Cline as while growing up his mother would always listen to her in the car while they went to school and hockey games thereby having ended up knowing them by heart
- Guilty Pleasure – Passion fruit mousse that he has found to be incredibly delicious
- Movie – Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid that he could keep watching over and over again
- Friend – Summer Riley having loved to spend time with her and her family in Mississippi
Shaun Sipos Facts
- His surname is a common Hungarian name standing for “one with a whistle” and is pronounced as “shee-pawsh”.
- Shaun has proclaimed that he has liked to live life to the fullest and would ensure that is accomplished. He has gone on to explain that could mean that he would go out and have fun whenever the opportunity would present itself. He has fully enjoyed being around the people he cares about, spending quality time whenever possible, and simply having a good time always.
- Shaun has affirmed that he had thoroughly enjoyed working on the supernatural horror film The Grudge 2 (2006) as he has regarded the movie to be a fine example of horror and had felt proud and excited to be acting in something like that, and it had also given him the opportunity to meet many wonderful people.
- He has recalled that it was a dream to play the 21st-century character Adam in the timeline of the sci-fi television series Krypton (2018–2019). It had been a fantastic experience to portray the alien in the program who did not fit in a world that was not his – with Krypton becoming Adam’s adoptive planet throughout the show, while for everyone else that was their world.
- Shaun has marveled at how the word “love” is used when attempting to express even the tip of the iceberg of living poetry that explodes within us when we think of our special someone.
Featured Image by Shaun Sipos / Instagram