|Jessica Sipos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1984|
Jessica Sipos is a Canadian actress who came into prominence after portraying Jackie in the TV show Ascension (2014). She gained further acclaim by appearing in the episode titled Leviathan in the superhero television series Legends of Tomorrow (2016) as Cassandra Savage. She has starred in several other programs such as Chesapeake Shores where she began playing the part of Sarah Mercer in 2017 and has been featured in numerous films including Goliath (2019) in which she essayed the lead role of Robin Walker.
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Siblings – Shaun Sipos (Older Brother) (Actor)
She is represented by Ambition Talent, Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Dr. Lendvoy – She is married neuro-musculoskeletal clinician Dr. Lendvoy. They are blessed with a son.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Croatian descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Shapely lips
- Expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Blundstone and Park & Fifth.
Jessica Sipos Favorite Things
- Muse – Mother nature
- Source Of Inspiration – Natural settings and unconstrained wilderness, getting reminded by them of what it feels like to be alive
- Places For Adventure – The rough landscape of Iceland and the Faroe Islands where majestic volcanic peaks, breath-taking waterfalls, and the beautiful countryside can be explored
Source – Blundstone.ca
Jessica Sipos Facts
- Her surname is a common Hungarian name meaning “one with a whistle” and is pronounced as “shee-pawsh”.
- Jessica has recalled that as a child, she used to dwell on the variability in the human experience. She went on to realize that acting would make it possible for her to experience many lifetimes in a single one, by way of taking on different roles. She always had a deep affinity for the art and craved to be an actor.
- Jessica has affirmed that she loved being on the SyFy TV show Ascension (2014) in which she had her first recurring role. She had cherished every minute she spent on set with the cast and crew who all got along extremely well and even ended up making many lifelong friends. She had marveled at the layers of her character Jackie who had a lot of underlying motivation driving her that had been crucial for Jessica to understand and play. Jessica had also found the set to have been incredible with the spaceship built as one gigantic single set instead of different rooms in a warehouse, which enabled her to feel totally immersed in the environment.
- Jessica has revealed that she had dived headfirst into her acting career with the assumption that if everyone walked in the same footsteps, it would be difficult to have a distinct and unique voice. She has encouraged young women to have no inhibitions to live a big life and use their influence also for those who have no voice, and support and uplift each other so as to help everybody to develop their special skills and talents. She has believed that this would add diversity, originality, and independent thinkers everywhere in the world.
Featured Image by Jessica Sipos / Instagram