|Charlie Clapham Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1991|
Charlie Clapham is a talented English actor, producer, and tattoo artist. He is known for his roles in Hollyoaks as Freddie Roscoe, Kick-Ass 2 as Goth Kid, Community as Pack Member, and The Bill as Peter Robbins. He does tattooing at the Kazbah Leicester.
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Charlie Clapham attended classes at the Pineapple Performing Arts in Covent Garden, London.
Actor, Producer, Tattoo Artist
- Father – Martin Clapham
- Mother – Julie Clapham
- Sibling – He has a sister.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie Clapham has dated –
- Stephanie Davis (2013-2014)
- Tamara Wall (2015)
- Jess Impiazzi (2019)
- Victoria DeBlauss (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He partly belongs to Romani Gipsy descent.
- Rounded chin
- He has the word ‘Imaginary’ tattooed across his chest
Charlie Clapham has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- ConceptCT Jewellery
- My Tea Bottle
- Hard Rock Café
Charlie Clapham Favorite Things
- Rock Songs – Songs from Guns N’ Roses
- Outfit Of Freddie In Hollyoaks (2013-2017) – Leather jacket with a grey hoodie underneath, murky green t-shirt, skinny jeans, and dusty old boots
Charlie Clapham Facts
- He is a passionate tattoo artist.
- His family runs a tattoo studio called Kazbah Leicester.
- He has been a patron of the charity organization LOROS Hospice.
- Charlie enjoys working out and includes boxing, cross-fit workout, and yoga in his regime.
- His role as Freddie Roscoe in Hollyoaks (2013-2017) was in many ways his childhood dream role.
Featured Image by Charlie Clapham / Instagram