|Yunjin Kim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seoul, Seoul Capital Area, South Korea
New York City, United States
Kim did her schooling from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in Manhattan, New York City.
She studied drama at the London Academy of Performing Arts.
Kim graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Boston University in Massachusetts.
Film and TV Actress
She is managed by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yunjin Kim dated –
- Jeong Hyeok Park (2010-Present) – Yunjin Kim dated her former manager Jeong Hyeok Park for some time and the two tied the knot on March 28, 2010, on the Oahu island.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Korean ancestry.
- Beautiful face
- Long, black hair
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Kim was seen in a print advertisement for American Red Cross to promote the donation campaign ‘GIVE 100, NEW YORK’ in 2006.
The actress has done TV commercials for –
- BooKook Company
- Kanebo Cosmetic Company
- Neutrogena- Deep Cleanser soap
Best Known For
Yunjin Kim rose to fame with her South Korean movie Shiri in which she portrayed the character of a North Korean spy Bang-Hee.
She is also known for her American TV series Lost in which she played the character of Sun-Hwa Kwon and as Dr. Karen Kim in ABC series Mistresses.
She made her film debut with the 1999 South Korean film Shiri as Lee Myung-hyun / Lee Bang-hee.
First TV Show
Her television show debut came in 1996, in the South Korean drama series Splendid Holiday which was shot in New York.
Yunjin Kim does not have a personal trainer but she does exercises like yoga and running to keep herself fit.
Yunjin Kim Facts
- In 1980, Yunjin Kim and her family immigrated to the United States.
- When she was in grade 7, the young Kim enrolled into her middle school drama club and performed in the My Fair Lady musical.
- She is a trained ballet, jazz, Afro-Caribbean and Peking opera dancer.
- Yunjin is a trained fighter and knows different fighting styles known as Quarter Staff, Broad Sword, Taekwondo, and Unarmed.
- The actress has also released XOXO, a Japanese photobook.
- She speaks both Korean and English fluently.
- Kim represented Korea as a Goodwill Ambassador for the 2002 World Cup.
- In 2006, Maxim ranked her at #98 on the Hot 100 list.
- She is popularly known as The Korean Julia Roberts.
- Yunjin was seen in the South Korean ballad trio SG Wannabe’s Timeless music video.
- In the past, Yunjin had auditioned for the role of Izzie Stevens on the drama series, Grey’s Anatomy. However, the role was eventually played by Katherine Heigl.
- She does not have any social media accounts.