|Andrea Barber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1976|
Andrea Laura Barber
Los Angeles, California, United States
Andrea went to La Serna High School in Whittier.
She then got enrolled at Whittier College graduating with a degree in English.
After that, she joined the University of York from where she did MA degree in Women’s Studies.
- Father – Donald Barber
- Mother – Sherry Barber
- Siblings – Darin Barber (Older Brother), Justin Barber (Older Brother)
Andrea Barber is represented by Savage Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Barber has dated –
- Jeremy Rytky (2002-2014) – Andrea Barber got married to Jeremy Rytky in September 2002. Two years after getting married, she gave birth to a son Tate James Rytky in April 2004. In April 2007, she gave birth to a daughter, Felicity Ruth Rytky. Their 12-year-old marriage came to an end in 2014 as they decided to separate by a mutual decision.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Broad smile
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Andrea has headlined the promotional campaigns for –
- Apple II Computer
- Quaker Oh’s Cereal
- Van DeKamps fish
- Intellivision video game Lock ‘N’ Chase
- AT&T telephone
- Punky Brewster doll
- American Veterinary medical association
- McDonald’s hot wheels happy meal
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Kimmy Gibbler in the ABC TV series, Full House.
- Portraying Carrie Brady in the TV drama series, Days of Our Lives from 1982 to 1986.
Andrea made her film debut with 1995 film The Skateboard Kid 2 in the role of Tilly Curtis.
First TV Show
From 1982 to 1986, Andrea was seen in the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives as Carrie Brady.
She also likes long distance running and has participated in numerous half and full marathons. To prepare for long distance running, she goes out on long runs on a daily basis. She places special emphasis on stretching exercises as well. Also, to elongate and relax her muscles, she likes to practice yoga as well.
Her pre-race dinner comprises of half chicken and half pasta dish. However, if it is a fun run, she adds a beer balanced with water to her dinner as well.
Her preferred pre-run snack is banana and peanut butter.
Andrea Barber Favorite Things
- Music Band – New Kids on the Block
Source – She Knows
Andrea Barber Facts
- For the Full House TV series, she had originally auditioned for the role of DJ Tanner. She felt that personally, she was the polar opposite of the role she was eventually cast in.
- While studying at the Whittier College, she studied in Denmark for one semester as a foreign exchange student.
- For a short while in 2000, she worked as an assistant to the director of Office of International Programs at the Whittier College.
- She started acting at the age of 4.
- After her role came to an end in Full House, she took a break from acting which stretched out to about 2 decades before returning in leading role in the sequel Fuller House.