|Sullivan Stapleton Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1977|
Sullivan Stapleton is an Australian actor and producer who is known for his television roles like Kurt Weller in the crime drama series Blindspot, Justin Davies in the drama series The Secret Life of Us, Sgt. Damien Scott in the action-adventure spy-drama series Strike Back, Josh in the drama series Satisfaction, Josh Hughes in the soap opera Neighbours, and Matt Brodie in the 6-part crime series Carla Cametti PD. He has also been cast in several movies including Animal Kingdom, Cut Snake, Kill Me Three Times, 300: Rise of an Empire, Centre Place, December Boys, Ride Like a Girl, Darkness Falls, Bored Olives, The Condemned, River Street, Amy, Witch Hunt, My Brother Jack, The Bloody Sweet Hit, Little Oberon, The Odds, Everything Goes, Baby Bath Massacre, and Gangster Squad. Sullivan Stapleton received a “Breakthrough Award” at an exclusive Australians in Film Benefit Dinner held in Los Angeles in 2013.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Sullivan Stapleton trained at Melbourne’s St. Martin’s Theatre as well as studied drama and theatre at Sandringham Secondary College in Sandringham, Victoria, Australia.
- Siblings – Jacinta Stapleton (Younger Sister) (Actor, Voice Actor)
Sullivan Stapleton has been signed with –
- United Management, Talent Management Company, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sullivan Stapleton has dated –
- Carla Bonner (2007-2008) – In 2007, he started dating actor Carla Bonner but the romance fizzled out the following year.
- Alexis Kelley – Stapleton has been in a relationship with actor Alexis Kelley.
Race / Ethnicity
Sullivan Stapleton is of English descent.
- An “Animal Kingdom” tattoo
- Deep-set eyes
He has been cast in adverts.
Sullivan Stapleton Facts
- He was 8 years old when he joined an acting and modeling agency alongside his younger sister.
- Sullivan Stapleton brought to life the character of Themistocles, an Athenian politician and general, in the 2014 American epic action film 300: Rise of an Empire, a sequel to the 2007 film 300. His co-stars for the project included Eva Green, Lena Headey, Hans Matheson, and Rodrigo Santoro.
- He co-starred as Craig Cody, the middle brother who is a successful drug dealer, in the 2010 neo-noir crime drama film Animal Kingdom. This role got him nominated for an AACTA Award for “Best Actor in a Supporting Role”.
- Apart from acting, Sullivan Stapleton has also done several other jobs like modeling, cleaning animal cages in a pet shop, and working as a grip in many films and TV productions.
- He starred as James in the 2014 thriller film Cut Snake and this performance got him nominated for an AACTA Award for “Best Actor in a Leading Role”, Australian Film Critics Association Award for “Best Actor”, and FCCA Award for “Best Actor”.
- In 2015, Stapleton started playing Kurt Weller, an FBI special agent at the New York field office, in the American crime drama television series Blindspot.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0