|Eva Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1980|
Eva Green is a French actor, model, voice actor, and producer who started her career in theatre and then eventually started working on on-screen projects. She is known for playing Sibylla, Princess of Jerusalem in the epic historical fiction drama film Kingdom of Heaven, Vesper Lynd in the spy film Casino Royale, Angelique Bouchard in the epic mystery dark fantasy black comedy film Dark Shadows, Miss Alma Peregrine in the fantasy film Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Artemisia in the epic action film 300: Rise of an Empire, Eve Connors in the art drama thriller film White Bird in a Blizzard, and Sarah in the drama film Proxima. In addition to that, she is also known for her television roles like Vanessa Ives in the Showtime horror drama series Penny Dreadful, Morgan Pendragon in the fantasy historical drama series Camelot, and Lydia Wells in the drama series The Luminaries.
Eva Gaëlle Green
Eva went to an English-speaking institute at the American University of Paris.
Post that, she went to St. Paul Drama School in Paris. Subsequently, she attended London’s Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art to polish her acting skills.
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Walter Green (Dentist)
- Mother – Marlène Jobert (Actor)
- Siblings – Joy (Johanne) (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister)
- Others – Bror Lennart Green (Paternal Grandfather), Jeanne Le Flem (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Jobert (Maternal Grandfather), Éliane/Andrée Azoulay/Azulay (Maternal Grandmother), Paul Le Flem (French Composer) (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Marika Green (French-Swedish Actor) (Aunt)
Eva Green has been signed to –
- Creative Artist Agency
- Adéquat Talent Agency
- Tavistock Wood Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Green has dated –
- Yann Claassen (2000-2001) – The French actors Yann Claassen and Eva Green dated for a couple of months from 2000 to 2001.
- Michael Pitt (2002) – She reportedly had a fling with American actor, model, and musician Michael Pitt in July 2002. They co-starred in the 2003 romantic drama film The Dreamers.
- Marton Csokas (2005-2007) – From February 2005 to November 2007, New Zealand-based actor, Marton Csokas and Eva were romantically linked to each other. He is 14 years her senior.
- Johnny Depp (2011) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor Johnny Depp in 2011. They acted together in the 2012 film Dark Shadows.
- Tim Burton (2015) – Eva was rumored to be dating director and writer Tim Burton in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Eva has Swedish and French ancestry on her father’s side. She also has Breton, Sephardi Jewish, and Spanish roots.
She has naturally “Dark Blonde” hair.
But, she likes to dye them black.
Eva started dying her hair black at the age of 14 and now, she doesn’t ever want to switch back as it suits her better. The only exception is for a film role.
Blue with a hint of green
- Smokey eye makeup
- Blue eyes and black hair
- Husky vocal quality
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She is the brand ambassador of Montblanc, Emporio Armani, and Lancôme.
She has appeared in commercials on Christian Dior Midnight Poison Perfume, Briel, Heineken, and others.
However, her upbringing was without any religion.
Best Known For
Portraying the Bond girl Vesper Lynd in the 2006 film Casino Royale, as Artemisia in the 2014 film 300: Rise of an Empire.
She appeared in the 2003 romantic drama film The Dreamers in her role as Isabelle. She was nominated for the “European Film Award for Best Actress.”
She does not put much effort into her workout. She is blessed with good genes and has a lean figure.
She works out in the presence of her personal trainer, Tim Jones. She has toned legs and for that, Eva performs squats and lunges regularly.
She loves doing Pilates and cardio exercises like running, cycling, swimming, etc.
The body also needs sufficient rest after regular exercises to recover from muscle tears and other injuries. She also goes through the hot bath and Tibetan massage techniques to relieve herself from stress.
Eva Green Favorite Things
- Film Character – Adele Hugo in The Story of Adele H (1975)
- Male Actors – Joaquin Phoenix, Edward Norton
- Female Actors – Isabelle Adjani
Source – IMDb
Eva Green Facts
- She is the niece of Marika Green.
- She was born 2 minutes before her twin sister Joy.
- She also likes to play classical music.
- She played the Bond girl in the 2006 film Casino Royale. She has become the fifth French actor to play a Bond girl.
- She also has a border terrier named Griffin.
- She likes to visit museums and collect religious icons and art.
- She is also Jewish, just like her mom.
- While growing up, she used to switch her time between Ramsgate, London, and Ireland.
- At 7, she visited Louvre Museum and hence developed her interest in Egyptology.
- She used to be a quiet girl in school.
- Eva Green developed her interest in acting at the age of 14 after seeing Isabelle Adjani in The Story of Adele H.
- She is Empire magazine’s 6th sexiest movie star of all time. She was placed at #6 in 2007.
- She provided vocals to the character of Vesper Lynd in the video game 007: Quantum of Solace in 2008.
- She does not like to watch herself on the big screen.
- Eva says that she does not do movies for money.
- She co-starred as Sarah in the 2019 drama film Proxima and this role got her nominated for a César Award and a Lumières Award in the “Best Actress” category.