|Warren Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1978|
Warren Brown is an English actor, voice actor, producer, and former professional Thai boxer who has competed at the world level in Muay Thai (Thai boxing) as well as is a 2-time World Champion. Over the years, he has been cast in a variety of shows which include Strike Back, Luther, Shameless, X Company, Hollyoaks, Doctor Who, Jane Hall, Grownups, Casualty, The Bill, Coming Up, Occupation, Spooks: Code 9, Mobile, Dead Set, Single Father, Trigger Point, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, Criminal Justice, Good Cop, Accused, Walk Like a Panther, Inside Men, Agatha Christie’s Marple, Moving On, Homefront, The Responder, and By Any Means. Warren Brown has also been a part of various movies like The Dark Knight Rises, Byzantium, The Hatton Garden Job, Genesis, Kicking Off, The Great Englishman, Up There, and Blood, Sweat And Terrors.
Warren Martin Brown
Warrington, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
Warren Brown attended the University of Salford, a public university located in Salford, Greater Manchester, England.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Former Professional Thai Boxer
- Father – Martin Brown
- Mother – Angela Brown
Warren Brown has been repped by ARG, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $6 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Warren Brown Facts
- He played the role of Donny Maguire (the son of Paddy and Mimi Maguire) in 2 episodes of the comedy-drama television program Shameless between 2004 and 2005.
- From 2010 to 2015, Warren Brown appeared as DS Justin Ripley in the psychological crime thriller television series Luther. For this role, he was nominated for a Crime Thriller Award for “Best Supporting Actor on Television” as well as for a Critics’ Choice Television Award in the “Best Supporting Actor in a Movie/Miniseries” category.
- He was cast as Trotter in the 2017 crime film The Hatton Garden Job (also known as One Last Heist), starring Larry Lamb, Matthew Goode, and Joely Richardson.
- Warren Brown brought to life the character of Sergeant Thomas ‘Mac’ McAllister in the British/American action-adventure spy-drama television series Strike Back between 2017 and 2020. He co-starred in the show alongside Richard Armitage, Andrew Lincoln, Sullivan Stapleton, Rhona Mitra, Alin Sumarwata, and others.
- In 2020, he provided vocals to the character of Dalton Wolfe in the video game titled Watch Dogs: Legion.
- He started appearing as Raymond Mullen (a demoted officer with an axe to grind) in the police drama series The Responder in 2022.
Featured Image by Warren Brown / Instagram