|Scott Hall Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1958|
|Date of Death||March 14, 2022|
Scott Hall was an American former professional wrestler who had primarily competed in promotions such as World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now known as WWE) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW). He was very well known as a founding member of the popular professional wrestling stable called New World Order (nWo). He had won the WWF Intercontinental Championship 4 times, the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship twice, and the WCW World Television Championship once. Besides that, he had won the world tag team championship 9 times (7 times in WCW, once in TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling), and once in the AWA (American Wrestling Association)). He had also won the WWC (World Wrestling Council) Universal Heavyweight Championship and the USWA (United States Wrestling Association) Unified World Heavyweight Championship. He was inducted into the ‘WWE Hall of Fame’ twice – first as an individual in April 2014 and then as a member of nWo in 2020.
Scott Oliver Hall
The Diamond Studd, Razor Ramon, Starship Coyote, Texas Scott, Last Call Scott Hall, The Lone Wolf, The Bad Guy
Scott Hall was born on October 20, 1958.
Scott Hall died at the age of 63 on March 14, 2022, in Marietta, Georgia, United States, after suffering 3 heart attacks due to a blood clot that was discovered after he had undergone hip replacement surgery.
St. Mary’s County, Maryland, United States
Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States
Born into a military family, Scott had moved around almost every year until the age of about 15. He had then attended several different schools including the All American High in Munich, Germany. Upon returning to the United States, he had attended St. Mary’s College in Maryland from where he had graduated with a pre-med degree.
Professional Wrestler (Retired)
6 ft 7 in or 200.5 cm
130 kg or 286.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott had dated –
- Dana Lee Burgio (1990–1998, 1999-2001) – Scott had married Dana Lee Burgio on February 4, 1990, and they had 2 children together – a son named Cody Taylor Hall (b. May 31, 1991) (Professional Wrestler) and a daughter named Cassidy Hall (b. March 27, 1995). The couple got divorced in May 1998 owing to his excessive drug usage. They got remarried on March 27, 1999, but were divorced a 2nd time in September 2001.
- Jessica Hart (2006-2007) – He got married to a woman named Jessica Hart (not the Australian model) on May 19, 2006, but their relationship did not last very long as they had parted ways in 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
He was of American descent.
- Gigantic frame
- Puffy face
- Often sported a stubble
Scott Hall Facts
- After attaining a pre-med degree from St. Mary’s College, Scott was aiming to become a children’s doctor. However, in parallel, he was also getting trained to become a wrestler. He had made his ring debut in 1984 and would soon be signed up by the now-defunct AWA (American Wrestling Association).
- He was fired from WCW (World Championship Wrestling) in October 2000 after allegedly misbehaving post a heavy-drinking session during a tour of Germany.
- Scott had revealed in an interview, much later in his career, that his issues with drinking and drugs had been triggered by an incident in the 1980s. He was involved in a heated argument with a man who had pulled out a gun in response. The two were involved in a scuffle during which the gun had gone off and the man was accidentally killed.
- In March 2022, Scott underwent hip replacement surgery after he had broken his hip. It was revealed that a blood clot had been dislodged and he had suffered 3 heart attacks on March 12, 2022. Scott was taken off life support on March 14.
Featured Image by Scott Hall / Instagram