|Shruti Rawat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1991|
Shruti Rawat is an Indian actress, model, and fitness trainer who is widely known for having appeared in several TV shows including Badi Door Se Aaye Hain (2014-2016).
She did her education in Chandigarh, having graduated in Arts. She then went to Mumbai for further studies.
Actress, Model, Fitness Trainer
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nikhil – She tied the knot with Nikhil. She had met him at a gym after which they had gone on a coffee date. After that, Nikhil had come over to Shruti’s house with his parents and declared to her mother that he wanted to marry her daughter. Nikhil is Maharashtrian and Shruti is Garhwali, and their marriage had been according to Maharashtrian customs.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Small and expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Shruti Rawat Favorite Things
- Source Of Inspiration – Women who are competitive and jealous
Source – Telly Chakkar
Shruti Rawat Facts
- She has stated that when she was a year old, her father had passed away after which her mother had taken her to Chandigarh, where she grew up.
- In order to make some pocket money in Mumbai, she began working as a fitness trainer in a gym in Bandra called Leena Mogre.
- Shruti kept getting offers to work in shows while working at the the gym. However, she was not interested at the time and instead, used to do theatre. At that time, a man used to come to the gym, who happened to be a creative director. He sent her to audition for his serial, a few days after which she got a call. She saw that she would be able to earn well and started acting. Even after gaining stardom, she has continued to work as a fitness trainer.
- Rawat has thoroughly enjoyed playing the part of Gunjan in the television program Anandi Baa Aur Emily. She has recalled that in 2019, she had delivered a premature baby, which led to her being away from the screen for 4 long years. However in between, she had got a lot of offers but she had kept giving them up as her daughter was small. Then one day, she got the offer to essay the character Gunjan. She had never done a role like Gunjan in the past, with her earlier roles having been rather simple, straightforward and often those for comic relief. That had got her super excited and motivated and she longed to do the part.
- Shruti has affirmed that when she started playing Gunjan, it had been a challenge for her to make the big transition from portraying simple characters to the vamp kind. She has always liked studying different kinds of characters, and in order to prepare for her role of Gunjan, she had fun observing people who had the same qualities like her such as cunningness and jealously.
- Regarding her role of Jigna in the program Bhaag Bakool Bhaag (2017), she has admitted that there is nothing similar between herself and her character. Jigna is a simple, rural girl of mellow nature while she has been outgoing and an extrovert. She has added that it was fun to play her polar opposite.
Featured Image by Shruti Rawat / Instagram