|K Camp Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
K Camp is an American rapper and songwriter who has released several EPs, mixtapes, and studio albums during his career and has had multiple singles that have been certified ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’ by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). He was selected as part of the XXL magazine’s 2015 ‘Freshman Class’, an annual list that highlights hip-hop’s most promising newcomers.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
K Camp graduated from Osborne High School in Marietta, Georgia, and then attended the University of West Georgia.
- Mother – Shauna Marie Campbell
He is represented by Naveed Hassan, Booking Agent, MDDN, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Hip Hop, R&B, Rap
- Rare Sound
- Interscope Records
- EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Dreadlocked hair
- Sports a thin mustache
- Has his neck, chest, and both arms covered in tattoos
- Wears bracelets on both wrists
K Camp Facts
- KCamp was introduced to music by his parents from a very young age and he began performing in high school as part of a group named HBC (Head Busser Clique). After the group disbanded, he started performing at open mic contests.
- At the age of 19, he released a mix titled All Night and its popularity inspired him to pursue a career in music seriously.
- His first EP titled In Due Time was released in 2014, and its lead single titled Cut Her Off peaked at number 1 on USA Today‘s ‘Urban Airplay’ chart. It was also nominated in the category of ‘Best Club Banger’ at the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards.
- In 2014, K Camp had 5 tracks that topped the ‘Billboard Twitter Real-Time Survey’, more than any other musician in that calendar year.
- His first studio album titled Only Way Is Up was included by Spin magazine in its list of the ’50 Best Hip-Hop Albums of 2015′.
- A track titled Lottery from his 3rd album (Wayy 2 Kritical, 2019) went viral online and inspiring a dance challenge called Renegade on the video-sharing app, TikTok.
Featured Image by K Camp / Instagram