|Zachary Gilvin Bates Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1988|
Zachary Gilvin Bates is an American TV star and social media personality who is known for being the first child born to Gil and Kelly Bates. He is also their first son.
Zachary Gilvin Bates
Tennessee, United States
He was homeschooled. He also studied history and criminal justice at college.
TV Star, Social Media Personality
- Father – Gil Bates
- Mother – Kelly Bates
- Siblings – Michaela Keilen (Younger Sister), Erin Paine (Younger Sister), Lawson Bates (Younger Brother), Tori Layne Smith (Younger Sister), Alyssa Webster (Younger Sister), Trace Bates (Younger Sister), Carlin Stewart (Younger Sister), Nathan Bates (Younger Brother), Josie Balka (Younger Sister), Katie Clark (Younger Sister), Jackson Bates (Younger Brother), Warden Bates (Younger Brother), Isaiah Bates (Younger Brother), Addallee Bates (Younger Sister), Ellie Bates (Younger Sister), Callie-Anna Bates (Younger Sister), Judson Bates (Younger Brother), Jeb Bates (Younger Brother)
- Others – Bill Bates (Paternal Grandfather), Jane Bates (Paternal Grandmother),
Greg Bates (Paternal Uncle), Jennifer Bates (Paternal Aunt), Kenneth Callaham (Maternal Grandfather), Betty Jo Miller (Maternal Grandmother), James Carl “J.C.” Perkins (Father-In-Law), Teresa Lynn Perkins (Mother-In-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zachary has dated –
- Sarah Reith (2011-2012) – Zachary began dating a girl named Sarah Reith in June 2011. Their relationship was announced on October 18, 2011, in an episode from 38 Kids & Counting of 19 Kids and Counting. However, the couple decided to part ways on July 12, 2012.
- Whitney Eileen Perkins (2012-Present) – Zachary and Whitney met one another in 2012, while she had been serving as a carhop at a local Sonic. However, it was on July 1, 2013, that they started dating one another. The couple then got engaged to one another on September 11, 2013, before finally tying the knots with one another on December 14, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. at the First Baptist Church that is located in Lake City, Tennessee. Together, the couple has 4 children – boys Bradley Gilvin Bates (b. October 29, 2014) and Jadon Carl Bates (b. June 7, 2021) as well as girls Kaci Lynn Bates (b. June 20, 2016) and Khloé Eileen Bates (b. November 7, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- His straight eyebrows and neat appearance
Zachary Gilvin Bates Facts
- He was born and raised in Tennessee.
- Growing up, Zachary was an active participant of the Institute in Basic Life Principles and as well as its Advanced Training Institute homeschool curriculum and was a high scorer.
- Zachary was elected to be a county commissioner of Anderson County, Tennessee on August 5, 2010, and also ran for mayor of Anderson County in the Republican on January 21, 2014. However, he lost to Terry Frank.
- He and Whitney had contracted coronavirus in the past.
- Zachary is a certified EMT specialist. He had even volunteered in the fire department.
- He graduated from the police academy on September 4, 2015, and worked as a police officer at the Anderson County Sheriff’s Department until 2020.
Featured Image By Whitney Bates / Instagram