|Tori Layne Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1995|
Tori Layne Smith is an American TV actress and social media personality who is known for being the 7th child born to Gil and Kelly Bates. Other than that, she is also recognized for being a contributing member of the television series 19 Kids and Counting.
Tori Layne Bates
The United States of America
Rocky Top, Tennessee, United States
Tori was Homeschooled.
TV Actress, Social Media Personality
- Father – Gil Bates (TV Star)
- Mother – Kelly Bates (TV Star)
- Siblings – Zach Bates (Older Brother), Michaela Keilen (Older Sister), Erin Paine (Older Sister), Lawson Bates (Older Brother), Nathan Bates (Older Brother), Alyssa Webster (Older Sister), Trace Bates (Younger Sister), Carlin Stewart (Younger Sister), Josie Balka (Younger Sister), Katie Clark (Younger Sister), Jackson Bates (Younger Brother), Warden Bates (Younger Brother), Isaiah Bates (Younger Brother), Addallee Bates (Younger Sister), Ellie Bates (Younger Sister), Callie-Anna Bates (Younger Sister), Judson Bates (Younger Brother), Jeb Bates (Younger Brother)
- Others – Bill Bates (Paternal Grandfather), Jane Bates (Paternal Grandmother),
Greg Bates (Paternal Uncle), Jennifer Bates (Paternal Aunt), Kenneth Callaham (Maternal Grandfather), Betty Jo Miller (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tori has dated –
- Bobby Smith (2016-Present) – Tori and Bobby started dating one another on February 14, 2016, while at her family’s “I Love You Day” party. The couple then got engaged on September 21, 2017, before tying the knot on December 16, 2017, at the Calvary Baptist Church in Knoxville Tennessee. The couple is parents to 3 children – boys named Robert Ellis Smith IV (b. November 9, 2018) and Kolter Gray Smith (b. March 25, 2020), and a girl named Charlotte Raine Smith (b. June 24, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- Her bubbly personality
- Dimpled smile
Tori Layne Smith Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States, as the 7th of 19 children.
- Tori was an active participant at Bill Gothard’s Institute in Basic Life Principles in the past.
- Growing up, she took violin lessons.
- Her family was featured in the TV series 19 Kids and Counting from September 29, 2008, to May 19, 2015.
- According to sources, Tori had been working a part-time job as of December 2021.
Featured Image By Bobby & Tori Smith / Instagram