Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Eminem, M, Slim Shady, M&M, Doody
St. Joseph, Missouri, U.S.
He attended Lincoln High School in Warren, Michigan, but dropped out at the age of 17.
Rapper, record producer, songwriter, actor
- Father – Marshall Bruce Mathers II
- Mother – Debbie Mathers Briggs
- Siblings – Sarah Mathers (Half Sister), Michael Mathers (Half Brother), Nathan Mathers (Half Brother)
His music career is managed by Paul D. Rosenberg.
Aftermath, Shady, Interscope, Bassmint, FBT Productions, Mashin’ Duck Records, Web
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eminem dated –
- Britney Spears – RUMOR
- Kimberly Scott (1989-2006) – In June 1989, Eminem started dating his high school sweetheart, Kim Scott. When they first met each other, Kim was 13 and Eminem was 15. They dated ON and OFF and engaged in April 1995. The couple gave birth to a daughter, named Hailie Jade Scott Mathers on December 25, 1995. They married in 1999. But, soon after that, in 2000, the duo filed for divorce, which was finalized in August 2001. The reason being the drunk driving conviction. Again, in January 2006, the couple remarried, but this one also didn’t last for long. They filed for divorce in April 2006. Eminem also fathers 2 more children – Alaina Marie Mathers(Daughter of Dawn who is Kimberly’s sister) and Whitney Scott Mathers (Kimberly’s daughter from another relationship).
- Brittany Andrews (1999) – American p*rnstar, Brittany Andrews and Eminem dated for a couple of months in 1999.
- Beyoncé Knowles (2001) – RUMOR
- Mariah Carey (2001-2006) – Eminem and singer Mariah Carey became an item on July 8, 2001, while they were on a tour. They dated ON and OFF, separating multiple times. They finally split amicably on June 18, 2006.
- Brittany Murphy (2002) – RUMOR
- Gina Lynn (2003) – RUMOR
- Marni Bright (2007) – In November 2007, music studio manager, Marni Bright and Eminem were RUMORed to be dating, when they were seen together at Michigan recording studio.
- Tracy McNew (2008) – They were RUMORed to be dating together in 2008. However, Eminem’s representative said that she was just a part of his management team.
- Nicki Minaj (2018) – In late 2018, Eminem was rumored to be dating with rapper Nicki Minaj when the YG song “Big Bank” was launched. When a fan asked Nicki on Instagram if she was dating him, she replied “Yes” which further solidified the dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Bright blue eyes
- Mostly raps on his personal life, which also includes his mother, ex-wife, and children
- Known for dying his hair platinum blonde in most of his songs
In 2005, he appeared in a television commercial about Apple iPod.
Best Known For
His songs, which often includes dark and controversial rap lyrics.
Eminem released his debut album Infinite on March 12, 1996, through Web Entertainment. Eminem could sell only 1000 copies of the underground hip-hop album.
In 2000, he appeared in American horror/comedy film Da Hip Hop Witch as himself. The film is a parody of The Blair Witch Project.
Eminem had previously gained weight up to 200 pounds and he had to fight with it in order to regain his lean body.
Eminem Favorite Things
- Movie – Scarface (1983)
Source – IMDb
- Eminem cites Dr. Dre as his role model (or mentor).
- He is an avid fan of the basketball team, Detroit Pistons.
- Eminem has started his own record label called “Shady Records”.
- In June 2011, Eminem sue German car manufacturer, Audi as they used his song “Lose Yourself” in their advertisement for 2012 Audi A6.
- He spent three years in ninth grade as he bunked the classes and received poor grades.
- He has worked as a cook in a family restaurant before becoming famous.
- He started rapping at the age of 14 along with his friend. He took the name “M&M”, which later changed to “Eminem”.
- He was good friends with rapper “Proof”. He died on April 11, 2006. Proof was killed by club bouncer Mario Etheridge by taking a gunshot.
- Eminem’s mom was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer in the past.
- Visit his official website @ www.eminem.com.
- Connect with Eminem on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, iTunes, and MySpace.