SuperHead, Supe, Honey, Karin Yizette Stephens
Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States
Karrine went to the Horizon High School in Scottsdale Arizona.
Writer, former actress, former video vixen
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
According to her memoirs, she has had affairs with the following individuals –
- Big Pun (2000) – It was speculated that Karrine Steffans and rapper and actor, Big Pun, had a fling in 2000.
- Yasiin Bey (or Mos Def) (2002)
- Busta Rhymes
- Fred Durst
- Russell Simmons
- Too $hort
- Da Brat
- Chris Rock
- Method Man
- Missy Elliott
- Ghostface Killah
- Pete Rock
- Big Boi
- Master P
- Andre Benjamin
- Merlin Santana
- 50 Cent
- Larenz Tate
- Tim Mosley
- LL Cool J
- Kanye West
- Talib Kweli
- Will Smith
- Styles P
- DJ Paul
- Juelz Santana
- Pusha T
- Trick Daddy
- Wyclef Jean
- Tariq Trotter (2001)
- Ja Rule
- Ol’ Dirty Bastard (2001)
- Fat Joe
- Dr. Dre
- Ray J
- Irv Gotti
- Vin Diesel
- Sean Combs
- Damon Dash
- Bobby Brown
- Young Buck
- Shaquille O’Neal
- Bill Maher (2005-2006)
- Lil’ Wayne
- Darius McCrary (2008-2011)
- Shad Moss
- Snoop Dogg
- Yung Berg
- Soulja Boy
- Kool G Rap (1994-1999) – Karrine met Kool G Rap while she was working at a strip club. When she moved in to live with him, she was 17 years old whereas he was a decade older. They got married soon after the start of their relationship. In January 1998, she gave birth to a son named Naim Wilson. A year after the birth of the son, she left him due to his habit of constantly cheating on her. In her memoirs, she also revealed that he was physically abusive to her and one such incident led to her hospitalization.
- Timbaland (2003) – In 2003, Karrine was in a relationship with American singer and record producer Timbaland.
- Damian – In September 2011, Karrine Steffans got married to a man named Damian. In 2012, she gave birth to her second child.
- Columbus Short (2015-2016) – Karrine started dating actor and dancer, Columbus Short, in 2015. Reportedly, they even got married but their marriage ended within a very short time and they got divorced after Karrine found him cheating on her.
Race / Ethnicity
Karrine is of African-American descent on father’s side, whereas, has Puerto Rican, Jamaican and Dutch ancestry on mother’s side.
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Karrine hasn’t endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
- The success of her Vixen series of books.
- Revealing the seedy secrets of the hip-hop industry.
As an actress, Karrine film appeared in 2003 action drama film A Man Apart in the role of Candice Hicks.
First TV Show
In 2005, Karrine was first seen on the talk show The Tyra Banks Show as herself.
Karrine Steffans sets aside about 45 minutes every day for her workout. The first 30 minutes are reserved for cardio in which she likes to hop on the treadmill for incline walk. When she started out, she was at the halfway point in terms of incline elevation and has gradually worked her way up. While on the treadmill, she also likes to watch her favorite TV shows.
After the cardio session, she moves on to strength training and for this, she relies on Nike Training Club app. She mostly goes for the 15-minute workouts. On one day, she goes for lower body exercises followed by the upper body work on the next day.
Regarding diet, Karrine prefers to start her day with a fresh cold pressed juice with kale, spinach, cucumber, spinach, beet, and apple as ingredients.
For lunch, she likes to have baby spinach with grilled or baked chicken or fish.
In dinner, she likes to have whatever she wants.
In case, she goes hungry in between meals, she snacks on apples, cashews, and peanut butter.
Karrine Steffans Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Karrine Steffans Facts
- In 2008, she established her own publishing house named Steffans Publishing.
- According to her memoirs, she was raped at the age of 13.
- At the age of 16, she ran away from her house and started working as a stripper. As it is illegal to hire stripper aged below 18, she lied about her age.
- Part of the proceeds from Confessions of a Video Vixen was donated to the Boys and Girls Club of America, which runs after-school programs for young people.
- Visit her official website @ karrineandco.com.
- Follow Karrine on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.