Styles P, S.P. The Ghost, Holiday Styles
Yonkers, New York, United States
Styles P went to the Gordon High School.
However, he didn’t complete his high school education from Gordon High School.
He later completed his high school education while serving his jail term.
Rapper, author, entrepreneur
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – His mother was an educator.
- Siblings – Gary Styles (Younger Brother). He also has a younger sister.
Styles P is managed by Kristi Clifford.
D-Block, Nature Sounds, High Times, E1 Music
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Styles P has dated
- Karrine Steffans – Styles P and model and author, Karrine Steffans hooked up with each other in the past.
- Adjua Styles – David Styles has been in a relationship with Adjua Styles for a quite long time. In course of their relationship, they have become parents of two children, a daughter named Tai and son Noah. They got married well after the birth of their two children. In 2015, Styles and his wife had to endure a very painful tragedy as their daughter Tai committed suicide. In their August 2017 interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, they revealed that their daughter was living away from them. Adjua also revealed that she was going through a breakup, which might have led to the tragic event.
Race / Ethnicity
On his mother’s side, he is of South African origin.
- Bald head
- Often wears a cap or a hat
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 35.5 in or 90 cm
Styles has appeared in a TV commercial for American clothing and footwear brand, And 1. The advert had him rapping while basketball star Kevin Garnett showed off his skills on the court.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being a member of the popular hip hop group, The LOX, who are well known for their collaboration with hip hop giants such as Wu Tang.
In July 2002, Styles P released his debut studio album, A Gangster and a Gentleman. Such was the success of the album that it was certified as gold by October by RIAA.
His first studio album with The LOX was Money, Power & Respect, which was released in January 1998 and managed to sneak up to #3 spot on the US Billboard 200 charts.
In 2009, Styles made his first film appearance in a minor role in the music drama, Just Another Day.
First TV Show
In 1998, Styles P made his TV show debut as himself in the family music show, All That.
Styles P relies on cycling and calisthenics to keep his fitness up. Although his cycling routine often fluctuates, he tries to cycle as much as possible.
Usually, in the summers, he likes to go for cycling almost every day. For his indoor workouts, he performs pull-ups, push-ups, dips, and lifting light weight. When it comes to nutrition, he is a big fan of juicing and regularly visits juice bar.
Styles P Favorite Things
- Main Rap Influences – Kool G. Rap and KRS 1
- Vegetarian Meal – Avocado, rice, and beans or something with broccoli or asparagus
Source – Artist Direct, PETA 2
Styles P Facts
- In March 2016, he took on rapper Troy Ave after he had said in his interview that Capital Steez (rapper) was “burning in hell” as he had committed suicide. Styles Twitter attack forced Ave to apologize for his comments.
- He has collaborated with his friend and fellow The LOX group member to open a juice bar, Juices For Life in New York City. They initially opened their bars in three locations – the Bronx, borough of Queens and in Yonkers.
- He first met his future The LOX group member Sheek Louch, while they were studying in junior high school. However, they didn’t create their hip-hop group, until they were studying at Gordon High School.
- While growing up, he sold drugs but after a prison sentence, he decided to mend his ways.
- In his late teens, he and his groupmates met Mary J. Blige, which served as a turning point in their lives as Blige impressed with their tough street lyrics handed over their demo tape to Sean Diddy Combs.
- Diddy signed up The LOX to the Bad Boy Records and had them collaborating with a slew of big names such as Mariah Carey, Notorious B.I.G., and Mary J. Blige, which served as a huge breakthrough for the group.
- In 2010, he published his debut fiction work, Invincible in collaboration with Random House Publishing Group.
- He is the co-founder of the record label, D-Block Records and has also served as the CEO of the label. He is also credited with signing up artists and groups such as 354 Entertainment and Team Arliss (Animal, St Dot and Trav) to the label.
- He had to cut short promotion of his album A Gangster & A Gentleman as he was handed 8 months prison sentence for his involvement in a violent altercation.
- Visit his official website @ stylesp.net.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Myspace, iTunes, and Soundcloud.
Featured Image by WillyBoy516NY / Wikipedia / CC BY 3.0