Sean Divine Jacobs
Sheek Louch, Donnie Def Jam, Donnie G
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Sheek Louch went to the Gorton High School in Yonkers, New York City.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
D-Block Records, Ruff Ryders, Real Talk Ent., Def Jam Recordings, Tommy Boy Entertainment
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Over the years, Sheek has managed to keep his private life firmly away from the spotlight. As a result, it is difficult to ascertain anything about his relationship status or dating history. However, as per his interview with DJ Booth, he has a son. But, again information about his son’s mother isn’t known, apart from the fact that he is a married man. But it can’t be confirmed whether his wife is the mother of his child. However, the probability of it is pretty high.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears a baseball cap
- Has a trimmed goatee beard
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91 cm
Sheek Louch hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
Being a member of the popular rap group, The LOX, which has been known for creating highly acclaimed music. They had also worked with music heavyweights such as Wu-Tang Clan, Raekwon, and Ghostface Killah.
As a solo artist – In September 2003, he released his solo studio album, Walk witt Me. But the album failed to achieve much mainstream success or recognition.
As a member of the band – In January 1998, his rap group The LOX released their debut studio album Money, Power & Respect, which managed to reach the #1 spot on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.
In 2003, Sheek made his theatrical debut in a minor role in drama music movie, Honey.
First TV Show
In 1998, he made his first TV show appearance as himself on the comedy talk show, All That.
Sheek Louch regularly works out to keep himself fit. He usually works out in the morning and ensures that he hits the gym at least 4 days a week. He relies on lunch and protein shakes to replenish his energy after the workout.
Sheek Louch Favorite Things
Source – Miami New Times
Sheek Louch Facts
- He is the co-founder of the record label D-Block Records. His fellow rap group members Styles P and Jadakiss are his partners in the music production company with the former serving as the CEO of the organization.
- He first met Styles P, his future group member while they were studying in junior high school. However, they didn’t start creating music and didn’t form their group, while they were studying in high school.
- He and his The LOX members were discovered in their late teens by Mary J Blige. Their street-tough lyrics made quite an impression on her and she decided to hand over their demo tape to Sean Diddy Combs.
- After having signed them up to his record label Bad Boy Records, Combs got them to collaborate with a host of music heavyweights such as Mariah Carey, Notorious B.I.G., and Mary J. Blige.
- In the early days, his music group The LOX was known as The Bomb Squad and they used to perform at local events to gain the much-needed exposure. They used to sell their self-made cassettes on the streets.
- In the summer of 1999, his rap group got into a conflict with Combs’ record label as they felt their career wasn’t heading in the right direction under the label’s guidance.
- They tried to explore a host of legal options to secure their release from the record contract, but when it didn’t work, they took their protest to the streets and started the Free the Lox campaign.
- While performing in New York City, they wore “Let the LOX Go” t-shirts. Due to the mounting pressure, Bad Boy Records eventually agreed to annul their contract.
- Along with co-founding the record label, Sheek, an aspiring entrepreneur, also opened D-Block “fitted” and D-Block car wash.
- While growing up, he was pretty fond of ice skating and was a regular visitor at the Skate Key skating rink in The Bronx.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Myspace.
Featured Image by Eddy Rissling for The Come Up Show / Flickr / CC BY 2.0