|DJ Paul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DJ Paul is an American DJ, record producer, and rapper who has released the studio albums Underground Volume 16: For da Summa (2002), Scale-A-Ton (2009), A Person of Interest (2012), Volume 16: The Original Masters (2013), Master of Evil (2015), YOTS: Year of the Six Pt. 1 (2016), YOTS: Year of the Six Pt. 2 (2016), Underground Volume 17: For da Summa (2017), and Power, Pleasure & Painful Things (2019). Over the course of his career, he has released numerous EPs and mixtapes. He is also well recognized as one of the co-founders of hip hop group Three 6 Mafia which is widely acknowledged as the originator of crunk, a style of hip hop music that is often up-tempo and one of Southern hip hop’s more dance and club-oriented subgenres.
Paul Duane Beauregard
DJ Paul, Da Killa Man
Whitehaven, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
DJ, Record Producer, Rapper
- Others – Ricky T. Dunigan aka Lord Infamous (Older Half-Brother) (Rapper) (d. December 20, 2013), Lil Infamous (Half-Nephew)
Hip Hop, Rap, Memphis Rap, Southern Hip Hop, Hardcore Hip Hop, Rap Rock, Gangsta Rap, Crunk, Horrorcore, Trap
- Hypnotize Minds
- Prophet Entertainment
- Scale-A-Ton Entertainment
- Psychopathic Records
- Loud Records
- D. Evil Music
- Sony Music Entertainment
- RED Music
- Relativity Records
- Columbia Records
- Sony Urban Music
- Fiend Entertainment
- Smoked Out Music
- Shady Records
DJ Paul’s net worth had been $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DJ Paul has dated –
- Gangsta Boo
- Karrine Steffans (2001)
- Majda Baltic (2011–2017)
- Perla Hudson (2017–2018)
He has a son named Nautica Beauregard from a previous unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Often sports a light stubble
- Has his neck, entire upper torso, and both hands covered in tattoos
DJ Paul Facts
- In 2001, DJ Paul and Three 6 Mafia had produced a straight-to-video film titled Choices which was followed up by a sequel titled Choices II: The Setup in 2005.
- In 2006, he, Juicy J, Crunchy Black, and Frayser Boy had won the Academy Award for ‘Best Original Song’ for the track It’s Hard out Here for a P*mp that had been used in the 2005 drama film Hustle & Flow.
- In 2011, he had won the reality TV cooking show called Famous Food.
- Besides his prolific work in the music industry, he has been involved in several business ventures. He is the founder of the record label Scale-A-Ton Entertainment (2009), the co-owner of the fashion wear line Dangerus / Skandulus (started in 2007), and a part-owner of FaZe Clan, a professional esports and entertainment organization based in Los Angeles. In 2012, he had launched a collection of BBQ seasonings called DJ Paul BBQ which was soon followed by Smoked Out BBQ Sauce.
- The following year, he had been appointed the official spokesman for a new legal version of Sizzurp which is also called Lean or purple drank or oil, and is a recreational drug beverage that is prepared by mixing prescribed cough or cold syrup with a soft drink. Later that year, he had acquired a real estate company.
Featured Image by DJ Paul / Instagram