|DJ Paul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DJ Paul is an American DJ, record producer, and rapper who has released the studio albums Underground Volume 16: For da Summa (2002), Scale-A-Ton (2009), A Person of Interest (2012), Volume 16: The Original Masters (2013), Master of Evil (2015), YOTS: Year of the Six Pt. 1 (2016), YOTS: Year of the Six Pt. 2 (2016), Underground Volume 17: For da Summa (2017), and Power, Pleasure & Painful Things (2019). Over the course of his career, he has released numerous EPs and mixtapes. He is also well recognized as one of the co-founders of hip hop group Three 6 Mafia which is widely acknowledged as the originator of crunk, a style of hip hop music that is often up-tempo and one of Southern hip hop’s more dance and club-oriented subgenres.
Paul Duane Beauregard
DJ Paul, Da Killa Man
Whitehaven, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
DJ, Record Producer, Rapper
- Others – Ricky T. Dunigan aka Lord Infamous (Nephew) (Rapper) (d. December 20, 2013), Lil Infamous (Grandnephew) (Rapper)
Hip Hop, Rap, Memphis Rap, Southern Hip Hop, Hardcore Hip Hop, Rap Rock, Gangsta Rap, Crunk, Horrorcore, Trap
- Hypnotize Minds
- Prophet Entertainment
- Scale-A-Ton Entertainment
- Psychopathic Records
- Loud Records
- D. Evil Music
- Sony Music Entertainment
- RED Music
- Relativity Records
- Columbia Records
- Sony Urban Music
- Fiend Entertainment
- Smoked Out Music
- Shady Records
DJ Paul’s net worth had been $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DJ Paul has dated –
- Gangsta Boo
- Karrine Steffans (2001)
- Majda Baltic (2011–2017)
- Perla Hudson (2017–2018)
He has a son named Nautica Beauregard from a previous unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Often sports a light stubble
- Has his neck, entire upper torso, and both hands covered in tattoos
DJ Paul Facts
- In 2001, DJ Paul and Three 6 Mafia had produced a straight-to-video film titled Choices which was followed up by a sequel titled Choices II: The Setup in 2005.
- In 2006, he, Juicy J, Crunchy Black, and Frayser Boy had won the Academy Award for ‘Best Original Song’ for the track It’s Hard out Here for a P*mp that had been used in the 2005 drama film Hustle & Flow.
- In 2011, he had won the reality TV cooking show called Famous Food.
- Besides his prolific work in the music industry, he has been involved in several business ventures. He is the founder of the record label Scale-A-Ton Entertainment (2009), the co-owner of the fashion wear line Dangerus / Skandulus (started in 2007), and a part-owner of FaZe Clan, a professional esports and entertainment organization based in Los Angeles. In 2012, he had launched a collection of BBQ seasonings called DJ Paul BBQ which was soon followed by Smoked Out BBQ Sauce.
- The following year, he had been appointed the official spokesman for a new legal version of Sizzurp which is also called Lean or purple drank or oil, and is a recreational drug beverage that is prepared by mixing prescribed cough or cold syrup with a soft drink. Later that year, he had acquired a real estate company.
Featured Image by DJ Paul / Instagram