|Pusha T Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1977|
Pusha T is an American rapper known for his popular singles like Lunch Money, Sweet Serenade, and New God Flow. He has done endorsement work for brands like Adidas, Beats by Dre, and Chanel. He is the president of GOOD Music. Pusha T has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Terrence LeVarr Thornton
Pusha T, Terrar
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Information about Pusha T’s formal education isn’t available.
Rapper, Record Executive
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Gene Elliott Thornton Jr. aka No Malice (Older Brother) (Rapper)
Pusha T is represented by Steven Victor.
- GOOD Music
- Def Jam Recordings
- Re-Up Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pusha T has dated –
- Fefe Dobson (2010) – In 2010, Pusha T was linked with singer and songwriter Fefe Dobson. It was claimed that they had grown close after having collaborated for her single, Stuttering.
- Karrine Steffans – In her memoirs, the former Vixen Karrine Steffans claimed that she had s*xual flings with Pusha T. She made several negative comments about him in her book.
- Virginia Williams (2012-Present) – As per reports, Pusha T started going out with Virginia Williams in 2012. In July 2017, it was announced that they had got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African American ancestry.
- Dreadlocks hairdo
Pusha T has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Beats by Dre
- L’art de l’automobile
He has also used his social media activity to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Truff Sauce
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one half of the hip hop duo Clipse, with his older brother “No Malice” being the other member. The duo is best known for the success of their second studio album, Lord Willin’, which was certified as ‘Gold’ within a month of its release. It also debuted at the top of Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-hop Album chart.
- Having collaborated with established hip-hop artists such as Kanye West, Puff Daddy, and Desiigner
- The critical acclaim garnered by his studio album, King Push – Darkest Before Dawn: The Prelude
- The commercial success of his studio album, Daytona, which debuted at the 3rd spot on US Billboard 200 chart
Exclusive Audio Footage was the debut studio album by the hip-hop duo which was meant to be released in 1999. But, it was canceled.
Their first album was actually Lord Willin’ which was released in August 2002.
In October 2013, he released his first album, My Name Is My Name as a solo artist. It was a huge success as it sold more than 74k units in the first week.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2006, Pusha T made his first TV show appearance on the music TV series, 106 & Park Top 10 Live.
Pusha T Favorite Things
- Albums – It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back by Public Enemy, By All Means Necessary by Boogie Down Productions, Follow the Leader by Eric B & Rakim, It’s A Big Daddy Thing by Big Daddy Kane, Fear Of A Black Planet by Public Enemy
- Power Couple – Beyoncé and Jay-Z
- Driving Song – Never Gon Lose’ by Future
- Late Night Movie – Run All Night (2015)
- Fast Food – Chick-fil-A
- Beyoncé Song – Upgrade You
- Politician – Bernie Sanders
- Sandwich – Flatbread Turkey Sandwich from Subway
- Rapper – Big Daddy Kane
- Jacket – Embroidered Silk Jacket by Walid
- T-Shirt Brand – John Elliott
- Jeans Brand – Saint Laurent
- Watch Brand – Rolex
- Watch – Platinum Day-Date II President
- Sneakers – Adidas EQT Black Market edition
Source – Complex, Redbull, SOHH, Hype Beast
Pusha T Facts
- His single Infrared led to a start of a feud with Drake as Pusha had taken shot at Drake’s alleged ghostwriters. Drake responded with his own diss track Duppy Freestyle, which led to Pusha T releasing The Story of Adidon, in which he alleged that Drake was the secret father of a p*rnstar’s child.
- In 1992, he collaborated with his brother to start his duo Clipse. However, they didn’t get a breakthrough until 1997 when they were signed up by Elektra Records.
- In 2004, he and his brother established their record label, Re-Up Records. They also formed a hip-hop band called Re-Up Gang, which counted Sandman and Ab-Liva as the other members.
- In November 2015, he was appointed as the president of GOOD Music, which is Kanye West’s record label.
- Visit his official website @ www.kingpush.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, and YouTube VEVO.
Featured Image by Simon Abrams / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0