|Rajesh Kumar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rajesh Kumar is an Indian actor, producer, comedian, and television personality who is best known for playing the role of Rosesh Sarabhai in the STAR ONE sitcom Sarabhai vs Sarabhai as well as for his work in the Star Plus dramedy series Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. In addition to that, he has also been a part of a variety of other shows which include the likes of Kota Factory Season 2, Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka, Ghar Ek Mandir, Kkusum, Badi Door Se Aaye Hai, Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand, Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya, Krishna Arjun, Shararat, Kulvaddhu, Durgesh Nandinii, Zindagi Khatti Meethi, Excuse Me Maadam, Comedy Circus, Comedy Circus Kaante Ki Takkar, Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai, Ek Packet Umeed, Bhootwala Serial, Belan Wali Bahu, Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabadwale, Yam Kisi Se Kam Nahin, Khichdi, Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story, Arjun-Har Yug Me Aayega Ek, Bhai Bhaiya Aur Brother, Lakhon Mein Ek, Neeli Chatri Waale, Pritam Pyare Aur Woh, Comedy Dangal, Maharaj Ki Jai Ho!, Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein… With Alia, Bhalla Calling Bhalla, Shikwah, Time Out with Imam, and TV, Biwi aur Main. Moreover, Rajesh Kumar’s film credits include Student of the Year 2, Men Will Be Men, Bhoot Raja aur Ronnie, Bhoot Raja aur Ronnie 2, and Super Nani.
Gaya, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rajesh Kumar studied at Hindu College (a constituent college of the University of Delhi in New Delhi, India).
Actor, Producer, Comedian, Television Personality
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rajesh Kumar has dated –
- Madhavi Chopra (2004-Present) – He got married to Madhavi Chopra in the year 2004 and the duo has been blessed with 2 sons, namely, Ahaan and Vyaan.
Race / Ethnicity
Rajesh Kumar Facts
- Along with Satish Shah, Ratna Pathak, Sumeet Raghavan, and Rupali Ganguly, Rajesh Kumar co-starred as Rosesh Sarabhai (the youngest child of Maya and Indravadhan who is a theatre artist, an aspiring actor, and a so-called poet as well as Maya’s favorite) in the popular sitcom Sarabhai vs Sarabhai between 2004 and 2017. This performance earned him an Indian Telly Award in the “Best Actor in a Comic Role” category in 2005.
- Opposite Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya, Rajesh Kumar co-starred as Chintu in the SAB TV comedy series Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story from 2011 to 2012. For this role, he won the “Best Actor in a Comic Role (Jury Award)” at the Indian Telly Awards in 2012.
- He brought to life the character of Suketu Bhatia (Bharti Bhatia’s son) in the 2014 drama film Super Nani. He co-starred in the film alongside Rekha, Sharman Joshi, Randhir Kapoor, and Anupam Kher.
- Rajesh Kumar appeared as Prem Narayan Sachdev (Rohan’s uncle) in the 2019 Hindi-language romantic action comedy film Student of the Year 2, a standalone sequel to the 2012 film Student of the Year. It stars Tiger Shroff, Tara Sutaria, Ananya Panday, and Aditya Seal.
- He began appearing as Sanam “Sanu” Harjaayi (Kranti’s husband) in the comedy television series Excuse Me Maadam in 2020. The show serves as a sequel to the Life OK serial May I Come In Madam?.
- In 2021, Rajesh Kumar started playing the role of Gagan Rastogi in the 2nd season of the Hindi-language streaming television series Kota Factory. The show’s lead cast consists of Mayur More, Ranjan Raj, Alam Khan, Jitendra Kumar, Revathi Pillai, Urvi Singh, and Ahsaas Channa.
- He enjoys farming.
- He took a sabbatical from acting in 2017 and started farming full-time. Rajesh planted nearly 15,000 trees on 20 acres of land afterward. However, due to the flood, everything got washed out. After that, the COVID-19 pandemic made his situation worse since he was already in debt.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0