|Ahsaas Channa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1999|
Ahsaas Channa is an Indian actress who burst into the spotlight as a child, after appearing in the Hindi movie Vaastu Shastra (2004) where she played the part of Rohan. She gained further popularity by acting in various other films including Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) and My Friend Ganesha (2007). Into her teens, she starred in several TV shows such as Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2012) and MTV Fanaah (2014). Ahsaas has also been featured in numerous web series like Kota Factory, in which she began to portray the role of Shivangi in 2019. She has amassed more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Iqbal Singh Channa (Film Producer)
- Mother – Kulbir Kaur Badesron (Actress)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Moles on her nose
- Cheerful smile
- Fuller lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Xiaomi India.
Ahsaas Channa Favorite Things
- Beverage – Coffee, having been addicted to it
Source – Instagram
Ahsaas Channa Facts
- She has credited her success to her early beginnings as a child actor and admitted that her acting skills got honed as a result of doing it for so long. Ahsaas has added that her mother has always been there for her and taught her everything. She has felt lucky to have experienced the best possible childhood.
- Ahsaas has affirmed that as she had started out as a boy’s character in films like My Friend Ganesha and Vaastu Shastra, people reacted when they came to know her true identity of being a girl, the reactions having been hilarious for her to watch.
- She has revealed that she is a rather loud and outspoken person that has led people to start judging her. However, she has found it difficult to sit in a room and be silent for more than a minute.
- Channa has pointed out that she had to make some adjustments in order to get back into the skin of her characters in the 2nd season of Girl’s Hostel as well as Kota Factory, after the long gaps. She first watched the first seasons as she had actually forgotten how her characters were. Ahsaas has added that it had been easy with Girls Hostel as she has been very similar to her character. On the contrary, Shivangi in Kota Factory is very different from her and she had even changed her voice for that role, so she had to go back and study how she spoke and behaved.
- She has disclosed that she has been a pious devotee of Lord Shiva. She has cherished reading the book The Immortals of Meluha, having loved the way it is written and how Shiva has been portrayed in a human context that has made it very relatable.
- Ahsaas has found it surprising to see people expect actresses to have certain traits and never partake in mundane activities like household work. She has wanted everyone to realize that actresses are, at the end of the day, normal human beings. She has stated that she has enjoyed working at home, helping out her mother in her cooking, and has cleaned the house in the absence of the maid.
Featured Image by Ahsaas Channa / Instagram