|Rosa van Iterson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1992|
Rosa van Iterson is a Dutch actress, YouTube star, and writer known for her popularity on various social media platforms. She has been active in the production of short films and has acted in some as well. Rosa has also tried her hand at the direction of short films. She is also active on the social media as a feminist activist and often discusses wide-ranging issues that affect modern women. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Rosa van Iterson
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rosa van Iterson went to the Film Actors Academy Amsterdam and graduated in 2014.
Actress, Writer, Producer, YouTube Star
Rosa van Iterson handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosa van Iterson has dated –
- Sam Pottorff (2016-Present) – Rosa first met Sam Pottorff through the Tinder app. He was looking for a girl for his friend on the app and he found her picture and thought she was perfect for him. They started dating in 2016. In September 2016, he got down on a knee to propose to her and she said yes. They had been dating just for 6 months. They got married in March 2017 in a lavish and romantic wedding ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Petite figure
- Blue eyes
Rosa van Iterson has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Urban Outfitters
- House of Intuition
- Call It Spring
- ME to WE
Best Known For
- The popularity of the YouTube channel, Sam & Rosa, which she has created in collaboration with her husband, Sam Pottorff, who has his own individual following on various social media platforms
- Her emerging popularity on various social media platforms. She has more than 100k followers on her Instagram account.
First TV Show
In 2014, Rosa van Iterson made her first TV show appearance on the Dutch mystery TV series, Het mysterie van…
Rosa van Iterson Facts
- As an actress, she got her first exposure in the international short film, Uitgesproken.
- In 2016, she served as the director, co-writer, and co-producer of the short film, The Chase. She also played the starring role in the short feature.
- Rosa is a vocal supporter of the feminist movement and has created YouTube series titled Boss Babes, in which she discusses the leading feminist icons such as Emma Watson and Frida Kahlo.
- She has established Senson Productions to produce her social media videos and short films.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Rosa van Iterson / Instagram