|Paris Smith Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|February 1, 2000
Paris Smith is an American actress, singer, and dancer who is best known for her appearance as Maddie Van Pelt in Nickelodeon’s Every Witch Way. Other than that, she is also notably known for her appearance in various other shows including Totally and The Bedtime Story.
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Songwriter
Paris is represented by Curtis Talent Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Plush lips
- Alluring eyes
- Heart-shaped face
Paris Smith Favorite Things
- Talent Of Hers – Dancing
Paris Smith Facts
- During her younger years, Paris studied various dance styles including ballet, jazz, and tap in Houston, where she was brought up.
- She was only 5 years old when she started to take an interest in performing arts and while in grade 2, she had booked her first commercial work.
- She was 11 years old when she made her debut theatrical film appearance along with the likes of actor Chris Evans, Mark Kassen, and Vinessa Shaw in the film Puncture as the character Kia.
- In 2011, Paris shifted to Los Angeles, California where she continued to reside even in the year 2020.
- She has been rewarded with several accolades along the way including the 2013 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Short Film – Young Actress 11–12” for her work in Scouted.
- As a singer, Smith released various tracks including Crush on Hollywood, Game Over, and He Says.
- Her acting credits include various films such as Scouted, Dognapped, My Stepfather’s Secret, Deadly Lessons, I Am Not a Hipster, and Soldier’s Heart.
- She was recruited as a member of The Shoe Crew‘s junior advisory board in the past. Also, she is an avid supporter of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- In the past, she owned a car from the company Mitsubishi.
- She loves to place soccer in her free time and also considers herself to be a big fan of the sport.
Featured Image By Paris Smith / Instagram