|Casey Chan Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|May 6, 1988
|Tiffany Del Real
Casey Chan is an American director, writer, producer, and social media influencer who has been involved in the production of several viral music videos and sketch comedy skits on YouTube. He often works with Bart Kwan and his YouTube channel JustKiddingFilms that has amassed more than 1.6 million subscribers. Casey is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Casey, after his high school graduation, had attended the film school at the Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida before moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in filmmaking.
Director, Writer, Producer, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Wilson Chan
- Mother – Waltz Chan
- Siblings – Cary Chan (Younger Brother)
He is represented by Blue Rare Studios, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Casey has dated –
- Tiffany Del Real (2012–Present) – Casey began dating YouTuber, actress, and producer for Just Kidding Films Tiffany Del Real in 2012. The couple got engaged in May 2016 and got married on May 19, 2017. Casey has a step-son named Isaac Del Real (b. January 12, 2008) from a previous relationship of Tiffany’s. Casey and Tiffany also run a joint YouTube channel named Tiff & Case where they upload challenge videos, travel stories, and vlogs, and where they have amassed more than 350k subscribers.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, spiked hair
- Charming smile
- Wears ear studs
- Clean-shaven look
- Has a mole on his right cheek
Casey Chan Facts
- He is a movie buff and he developed a love for shooting videos and filmmaking in his teenage years. Casey was particularly inspired after watching the 2001 action comedy film Shaolin Soccer. He is also a cooking enthusiast and had dreamed of being a chef, as a child.
- Casey holds a black belt in Northern Shaolin Kung Fu. He had begun training in the martial art form from the age of just 6 and continued practicing it till he was 18.
- Casey is a fan of country music but does not have much time for the R&B genre. He is also a keen traveler and has visited more than 10 countries. His favorite destination is Singapore because of the variety of food choices there.
- He is adept at playing the piano, violin, and guitar.
- Casey is aquaphobic.
- He lost his first milk tooth while play-wrestling with his father who accidentally hit him with his forearm.
- Before he began directing YouTube videos, he had briefly done an internship with The Institute, ace American film director Michael Bay’s commercial production company.
Featured Image by Casey Chan / Instagram