|Logan Joiner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Logan Joiner is an American social media star, TV personality, and keynote speaker, best known for his YouTube channel, Koaster Kids, created on March 22, 2015, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 30k subscribers. Logan has been widely praised as “an autistic boy from Ohio that has started a channel out of his own desire to outcome fear.” In particular, he decided to go on as many theme parks and rollercoaster rides as possible, riding more than 250 between 2015 and mid-2017. Furthermore, he followed his dad on his trips to act as keynote speakers at conferences across the United States, discussing topics such as confidence, mental and physical limits, and fear.
Ohio, United States
Ohio, United States
Social Media Star, Keynote Speaker, TV Personality
- Father – Jeffrey Joiner (Founder of Joiner Enterprises, Mentor, Keynote Speaker)
- Mother – Kathy D. Joiner
- Siblings – Natalie Joiner (Older Sister). He also has another sister.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Logan Joiner has endorsed brands such as Kristopher Werner Designs.
He also raised funds for an organization titled Autism Speaks.
Logan Joiner Facts
- He was diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum. Up until the age of 4, he couldn’t talk at all.
- Growing up, Logan has also been terrified of strangers, loud noises, crowds, and fast-moving things.
- His parents were shocked when he took interest in rollercoasters as it contradicted everything they knew about him. However, they noticed a positive change in his behavior and his teachers encouraged them to take him to new theme parks.
- Logan used to watch videos of rollercoasters on the Internet, particularly YouTube channels Coaster Studios, Coasterforce, Sharp Productions, and Theme Park Review. He memorized everything he could about them and after around 3 years, he was ready to go on his 1st ride.
- The slogan of his YouTube channel is: “Be Brave and Ride On!”.
- Logan decided not to join a band in school but tried out for the chorus and loved it.
- He never watches the videos on Koaster Kids unless he’s the one editing them.
- Logan has his own scale – Logan Scream Score (LSS). It goes from 0 to 5.
- The rollercoasters he ranked the highest on LSS, 5 or above, were Top Thrill Dragster, Kingda Ka, Lightning Rod, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Intimidator 305, and Millennium Force.
- His least favorite rollercoasters are Vekoma SLC, Wild Mouse at HersheyPark, and the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags Over Georgia.
- His dad promised he would take him on a roller coaster trip in Europe when his channel reached 10k subscribers, which happened in mid-2017.
- On June 29, 2017, Logan appeared as ‘Himself’ on the WGN Morning News. His videos and life story went viral in Chicago, Illinois at that time.
- Logan rode all 4 wing coasters in North America by November 2017. He ranked Thunderbird at Holiday World as his favorite, followed by GateKeeper at Cedar Point, X-Flight at Six Flags Great America, and Wild Eagle Dollywood in the last place.
- His fanbase got latched to a sentence he spoke in one of his videos: “Life is kind of like a rollercoaster. It’s not the ups and downs that bother you, it’s the jerks.”
- When asked about an amusement park he could spend the rest of his life in, he was torn between two. Cedar Point had the best coasters, in his opinion, but the food was much better at the one in Dollywood. In addition, Dollywood gets plenty of snow and cold, and he loves drinking hot chocolate.
- As of 2018, he has never broken a bone and has never passed out while riding a coaster.
Featured Image by Logan Joiner / Instagram