|Lily Sullivan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1994|
Lily Sullivan is an Australian actor and model who is known for her roles like playing Miranda in the mystery romantic drama television series Picnic At Hanging Rock, Beth in the supernatural horror film Evil Dead Rise, Charlie in the comedy television series The Other Guy, Petra in the television series Romper Stomper, Coral Moochmore in the comedy-drama film Mental, Marina Barker in the comedy-drama television series Camp, The Interviewer in the sci-fi thriller film Monolith, and Delphine in the drama television series Barkskins. In addition to that, she has also been a part of many other shows and movies such as Jungle, The Unknown Patient, Sucker, Rake, Galore, Killer Native, Dark Place, and I Met a Girl.
Logan City, Brisbane, South East Queensland, Australia
Lily Sullivan studied at John Paul College, an independent, non-denominational Christian early learning, primary, and secondary day and boarding school located in Queensland. After that, she attended Calvary Christian College in year 2 in Logan City and graduated in 2011.
- Father – He has worked as an importer of medical equipment.
- Mother – Jayne “Noni” (Visual Artist)
- Siblings – Edward (Older Brother)
Lily Sullivan has been signed with –
- RGM Artists – Australia
- CAA – United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lily Sullivan was cast in the ad campaign “Something Real” for Paspaley (an Australian pearling company) in October 2018.
Lily Sullivan Facts
- Prior to her birth, her parents emigrated to Australia from the United Kingdom.
- She was raised in Carbrook, Queensland.
- When she was a teenager, Lily Sullivan watched a production of A Streetcar Named Desire on stage in Brisbane and that influenced her to pursue a career in acting.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Coral Moochmore in the 2012 comedy-drama film Mental, starring Toni Collette, Anthony LaPaglia, Liev Schreiber, and Rebecca Gibney. This performance got Lily nominated for an Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Award (AACTA Award) for “Best Young Actor” and a Film Critics Circle of Australia Award for “Best Performance by a Young Actor”.
- In 2012, she made her TV show debut as Michelle in an episode titled R vs Wooldridge & Anor of the television show Rake.
- Lily Sullivan was seen as Marina Barker (an outcast newcomer who befriends Kip) in the comedy-drama television series Camp in 2013. Her co-stars for the project included Rachel Griffiths, Thom Green, Dena Kaplan, Tim Pocock, Charles Grounds, Nikolai Nikolaeff, Charlotte Nicdao, and Rodger Corser.
- In 2013, she played the role of Laura in the drama film Galore and this role won her the award for “Best Actress” at the 2014 Cinema des Antipodes Saint-Tropez.
- She was cast as Amie in the 2017 biographical survival drama film Jungle, starring Daniel Radcliffe, Alex Russell, Thomas Kretschmann, Yasmin Kassim, Joel Jackson, and Jacek Koman.
- Lily Sullivan brought to life the character of Petra (a leader of the anti-fascist group named Antifasc) in the political thriller crime drama television series Romper Stomper in 2018.
- Alongside Natalie Dormer, Lola Bessis, Harrison Gilbertson, Samara Weaving, Madeleine Madden, Inez Currõ, Ruby Rees, Yael Stone, Philip Quast, Marcus Graham, James Hoare, Mark Coles Smith, and Don Hany, Lily Sullivan co-starred as Miranda Reid in the mystery romantic drama television series Picnic at Hanging Rock in 2018.
- She starred as The Interviewer in the 2022 sci-fi/thriller film Monolith.
Featured Image by Lily Sullivan / Instagram