|Natalie Dormer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1982|
Natalie Dormer is an English actress, voiceover artist, producer, and writer who has gained popularity for her portrayal of Anne Boleyn on the Showtime historical fiction series The Tudors, a performance for which she was nominated for 2 Gemini Awards for “Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Drama Series”. She has also received critical acclaim with her role as Margaery Tyrell in the popular HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones, for which she won an EWwy Award, an Empire Award, and was nominated for 2 Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2014 and 2015. Natalie has also been cast in roles like Cressida in the last two films of The Hunger Games film series, Mrs. Hester Appleyard in the mystery romantic drama series Picnic at Hanging Rock, Jamie Moriarty/Irene Adler in the procedural drama series Elementary, Queen Elizabeth in the historical romantic drama film W.E., Sarah Etches in the supernatural drama series The Fades, Magda in the dark fantasy series Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, Eliza Merrett in the biographical drama film The Professor and the Madman, and Sara Price/Jess Price in the supernatural horror film The Forest.
Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Natalie attended Chiltern Edge Secondary School and then was enrolled into Reading Blue Coat School in the sixth form. She was also bullied in her school like most of the other celebrities.
She learned dancing from Allenova School of Dancing.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Writer
- Father – Gary Dormer
- Mother – Claire Richards
- Siblings – Mark Dormer (Brother), Samantha Dormer (Sister)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $6 Million.
Natalie Dormer has been repped by –
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Dormer has dated –
- Anthony Byrne (2007-2018) – Irish actor and director Anthony Byrne and Natalie started dating in 2007 when they met on the set of The Tudors back in 2007. They engaged in 2011 but separated in the summer of 2018 after promoting the film In Darkness together.
- David Oakes (2018-Present) – She started dating actor David Oakes in 2018. The couple has a daughter together. They tied the knot in February 2023 in Somerset.
Race / Ethnicity
Natalie Dormer is of English, Norwegian, and Welsh descent.
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Margaery Tyrell in HBO’s fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones from 2012 to 2013
Natalie appeared in the 2005 American romantic film Casanova for her role as Victoria. The film is loosely based on Italian adventurer Giacomo Casanova‘s life.
First TV Show
In 2007, Dormer appeared in the detective drama TV series Rebus for her role as Cassie.
She is a yoga devotee and does lots of it, especially Bikram Yoga. To warm up, Natalie does running.
Natalie Dormer Facts
- She likes the sport, fencing. Dormer is also a member of the London Fencing Academy.
- She is also fluent in French.
- Dormer is a self-proclaimed poker lover.
- Cate Blanchett is the one whom she idolized to step into the show business.
- She was raised by her stepfather and mother.
- Natalie played netball during her school time and was a vice-captain of the netball team. She was also a straight A-student and the head girl of her school.
- In early 2014, she shaved off half of her head for Hunger Games: Mockingjay.
- She is also a mezzo-soprano singer.
- She gifted herself a red-colored Mazda MX5 hard-top convertible car after her performance in 21 episodes in The Tudors.
Oh, she have very beautiful and very cute face. ♥ And her voice is fantastic.
She’s fat she should lose weight
your crazy we all have are deficiencies
Natalie is an amazing lady who can do more than just act, she has the voice of an angel an the most beautiful eyes as well. You only have to look into her eye’s to see the beauty that lies inside this talented beautiful lady.