|Natalie Dormer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1982|
Reading, Berkshire, England
Natalie attended Chiltern Edge Secondary School and then was enrolled into Reading Blue Coat School in the sixth form. She was also bullied in her school like most of the other celebrities.
She learned dancing from Allenova School of Dancing.
- Siblings – Mark Dormer (Brother), Samantha Dormer (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Dormer dated –
- Anthony Byrne (2007-2018) – Irish actor and director Anthony Byrne and Natalie started dating in 2007 when they met on the set of The Tudors back in 2007. They engaged in 2011 but separated in the summer of 2018 after promoting the film In Darkness together.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Margaery Tyrell in HBO’s fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones from 2012 to 2013.
Natalie appeared in the 2005 American romantic film Casanova for her role as Victoria. The film is loosely based on Italian adventurer Giacomo Casanova‘s life.
First TV Show
In 2007, Dormer appeared in the detective drama TV series Rebus for her role as Cassie.
She is a yoga devotee and does lots of it, especially Bikram Yoga. To warm up, Natalie does running.
Natalie Dormer Facts
- She likes the sport, fencing. Dormer is also a member of the London Fencing Academy.
- She is also fluent in French.
- Dormer is a self-proclaimed poker lover.
- Cate Blanchett is the one whom she idolized to step in the show business.
- She was raised by her stepfather and mother.
- Natalie played netball during her school time and was a vice-captain of the netball team. She was also a straight A-student and the head girl of her school.
- In early 2014, she shaved off half of her head for Hunger Games: Mockingjay.
- She is also a mezzo-soprano singer.
- She gifted herself a red-colored Mazda MX5 hard-top convertible car after her performance in 21 episodes in The Tudors.