|Sheena Bajaj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1992|
Sheena Bajaj is an aspiring Indian actress who is distinguished for her appearance in several TV shows such as Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin (2003), Best of Luck Nikki (2011-2016), Thapki Pyar Ki (2015–2017), Khatmal E Ishq (2017), Mariam Khan – Reporting Live. She is also noted for her roles in many films like Rakht (2004), Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004), Bhoot Unkle (2006), Fashion (2008), and Shagird (2011). Sheena has 400k followers on Instagram and 50k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sheena studied at Ryan International School, Mumbai. Later, she attended the Jai Hind College as well as Thakur College Of Science and Commerce in Mumbai.
Actress, Fashion Blogger, Model
- Father – Rajesh V Bajaj (Celebrity Photographer)
- Mother – Anju Bajaj (Dentist)
- Siblings – Riya Bajaj (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 Kg or 120 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheena has dated –
- Rohit Purohit (2013-Present) – Actor Rohit Purohit and Sheena met on the set of Arjun (Season 2) in 2013. The couple went through many up and downs and had also taken breaks from one another in between. However, they never let go of each other and finally, it all seemed to work out as, on January 22, 2019, they finally tied the knot with one another in Jaipur. It is said, that Sheena was the one to go down on her knees and proposed to Rohit.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a tattoo on the side of her left forearm.
Through her social media, Sheena has either promoted or endorsed many brands like –
- o-lens India
- Sugar Cosmetics
- Swiss Beauty
- Nite Flite
- Zee Music Company
- ākiva SuperFoods
- Tea Trunk
- Oshea Herbals
- Coral Blushh by Shalaka Patkar
- Shop Naari
- Marc Anthony True Professional
- Steve Madden
- Daniel Wellington
Best Known For
- Starring in several TV shows such as Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin (2003), Best of Luck Nikki (2011-2016), Thapki Pyar Ki (2015–2017), Khatmal E Ishq (2017), Mariam Khan – Reporting Live
- Being cast in many hit films like Rakht (2004), Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004), Bhoot Unkle (2006), Fashion (2008), and Shagird (2011)
Sheena made her debut theatrical film appearance alongside actor Emraan Hashmi and Bipasha Basu in Footpath in 2003.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin in 2003.
Sheena does go to the gym, where she focuses on strength and cardio exercises in order to maintain her lean physique.
Her workout routine usually comprises of hanging leg raises, pushups, chest fly, pulldown, tricep, and abdominal exercises.
Sheena Bajaj Favorite Things
- Body Lotion Product – Marc Anthony True Professional (Macadamia Oil)
- Collagen Eye Mask And Rice Mask Brand – Mond’Sub
Source – Instagram, Instagram
Sheena’s father Raja was accused of sexual harassment by actress Sonal Vengurlekar. Via the Me Too movement, Sonal openly stated that in 2012, when she was just starting out her career, she had called a number mentioned on a website for auditions which happened to be Raja’s, who told her to meet him in Borivali.
Sonal stated, that her father tried to molest her more than once within a day and passed obscene statements. She also revealed that she confronted Raja and his wife about the situation and they had mercifully apologized. Despite that, she pressed charges against him and he may have been taken into custody for a night, said Sonal.
Upon conversation with Sheena’s father, he told the press that, he had not done anything of the sort and had asked her to leave the resort along with another model. However, she insisted on staying back. The remarks accusations that Sonal had made were not entirely true.
Raja also stated that Sonal had asked him for INR 3 lakhs but settled at INR 1.5 lakhs. Later, the two went to the cops, but Raja and his wife’s statement was not given much preference. The whole incident was reported by The Times Of India.
Sheena Bajaj Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She was 11 years old, when she made her debut theatrical film appearance in Footpath (2003) and her first TV show appearance in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin (2003).
- In 2018, she received the Perfect Woman’s Award for Best Actress and Fashionista.
- Besides acting, Sheena is also a fashion, lifestyle, travel, and beauty blogger.
- In 2018, she was featured in singer Yasser Desai and composer Jeet Gannguli’s music video for Tum Chale Gaye.
- In early 2016, Sheena quit her part in Thapki Pyaar Ki, after her character wasn’t given the privilege that was narrated to her at the start. However, in October 2016, she made a recurring in appearance in the show.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Sheena Bajaj / Instagram