|Manasi Parekh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1986|
|Spouse||Parthiv Gohil |
Manasi Parekh is an Indian actress, singer, content creator, director, and producer who is known for her portrayal of Gulaal in Ka Har Rang…Gulaal and Maya in Sumit Sambhal Lega.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Manasi graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language and Literature.
From 2008 to 2009, Manasi attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
Actress, Singer, Producer, Director, Content Creator
- Father – Mahesh Parekh
- Mother – Manisha Parekh
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Manasi has dated –
- Parthiv Gohil (2008-Present) – Manasi tied the knot with musician Parthiv Gohil in 2008. Together, the couple has a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Gujarati descent.
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Raised and thick eyebrows
Manasi has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Best Choice
- Surf Excel
- Hello Life
Manasi Parekh Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai. Although, she frequently visits Gujarat.
- Manasi began working as an independent artist in Bollywood in January 2005.
- Growing up, Manasi would listen to music by Purshottam Upadhyaya and has been a lifelong fan of his.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Rashmi in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi in 2004.
- Manasi gained notable prominence with her portrayal of Chandini in India Calling in 2005. In 2012, she was cast in her first theatrical Tamil language film, Leelai as Malar.
- She released her debut single titled Tum Bhi Na in 2017.
- In 2019, Parekh was cast in her debut Hindi film language theatrical appearance as Neha Kashyap in Uri: The Surgical Strike alongside the likes of Vicky Kaushal, Yami Gautam, Mohit Raina, Kirti Kulhari, and Paresh Rawal.
- His film and television credits include Kutch Express (film), Dear Father, Golkeri, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, Sumit Sambhal Lega, Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal, Aahat, and Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
- As a producer, she made her debut with the Gujarati web series Do Not Disturb in 2019.
Featured Image By Manasi Parekh / Instagram