|Nakuul Mehta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1983|
Nakuul Mehta is an Indian television actor. He is best known for playing the role of Aditya Kumar in the Indian soap opera Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Shivaay Singh Oberoi in the television drama series Ishqbaaaz. The actor has made quite a name for himself and has garnered more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Nakuul did his schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. He further completed his master’s in commerce stream from Mumbai University.
- Father – Pratap Singh Mehta
- Siblings – Prachi Mehta Shah (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nakuul has dated –
- Jankee Parekh (2012-Present) – Nakuul tied the knot with Jankee Parekh on January 28, 2012. On November 7, 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together and they welcomed a baby boy Sufi on February 3, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heavy beard
- Long face
Nakuul has done advertisement work for –
- Pran Spice Powder
- Clinic All Clear
- Thums Up
Best Known For
Playing the role of Shivaay Singh Oberoi in Star Plus’s show Ishqbaaaz
Nakuul made his theatrical film debut in Abhimaani as Abhi in 2005.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in the Indian soap opera Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara as Aditya Kumar in 2012.
Nakuul works out on a regular basis. Besides exercising, he also pays special attention to his diet plan to keep himself healthy.
He basically eats 4 omelets, eggs white only and fresh orange juice for breakfast. His lunch includes vegetables and cereals and his dinner compromises of salads, soup, and quinoa with veggies.
Nakuul Mehta Facts
- He has revealed his family to be the descendants of King Prithviraj Chauhan of Rajput Chauhan dynasty. While his great grandfather served as the commander-in-chief of Mewar in the late 19th Century, his father is a veteran of the Indo-Pakistani War that held in 1971.
- Besides being an actor, he is also a trained dancer and has mastered in jazz, hip hop, break, folk, salsa, and contemporary dance forms.
- He is also a trained ballroom dancer which he learned under the guidance of Bollywood choreographer Sandip Soparrkar who is also recognized as India’s foremost ballroom teacher.
- In June 2011, he went on to represent Maharashtra in the All India Dance Sport Federation where he stood 2nd in the Latin Ballroom Category and won a gold in the Standard Ballroom category.
- Due to his father’s defense background, he had to change schools often and went to almost 10 different schools.
- In 2005, he got a scholarship for an acting course but he was unable to take it due to Tamil film Abhimaani.
- In December 2021, it was revealed that Nakuul had been tested positive for COVID-19 along with his wife Jankee Parekh and then 11-month old son, Sufi.
Featured Image by Nakuul Mehta / Instagram