|Vivrant Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vivrant Sharma is an Indian cricketer who rose to fame in December 2022, after being selected to play at the IPL 2023 for Sunrises Hyderabad.
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Father – Himanshu Sharma (d. 2015)
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He is a right-handed batsman.
Vivrant Sharma Favorite Things
- Cricket Player of All-Time – Yuvraj Singh
Source – India Today
Vivrant Sharma Facts
- He was born and raised in Jammu.
- Vivrant once stated in an interview that his older brother was also a promising cricketer. However, after the death of his father in 2015 as a result of kidney failure, Vivrant’s brother sacrificed his cricket career to take over the family business.
- Growing up, Vivrant looked up to former international cricketer Yuvraj Singh.
- Vivrant played his debut List A match for Jammu & Kashmir on February 21, 2021, at the ‘2020–21 Vijay Hazare Trophy’.
- Later, on November 4, 2021, Vivrant played his debut Twenty20 match for his state at the ‘2021–22 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy’.
- In December 2022, Vivrant made headlines after being bought by the Sunrisers Hyderabad at the IPL 2023 mini-auction for an astonishing INR 2.60 crore. Sources claim that he was amongst the top 5 most expensive players that were bid on at the auction.
Featured Image By Vivrant Sharma / Instagram