|Vaishali Takkar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1992|
|Died||October 15, 2022|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vaishali Takkar was an Indian actress and social media personality who was known for her appearance as Anjali Bharadwaj in Sasural Simar Ka, Shivani Sharma in Super Sisters, Netra Singh Rathore in Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara, and Ananya Mishra in Manmohini 2.
Vaishali Takkar was born on July 15, 1992.
Vaishali Takkar died on October 15, 2022, at the age of 30, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, by committing suicide by hanging.
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
According to sources, Vaishali attended the Educational Multimedia Research Center, Indore where she pursued a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Media.
Actress, Social Media Personality
- Father – H.B Takkar
- Mother – Annu Takkar
- Siblings – Neeraj Takkar (Younger Brother) (b. 1996)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vaishali had dated –
- Kabeer Kumar – Vaishali was rumored to be in a relationship with actor Kabeer Kumar.
- Dr. Abhinandan Singh (2021) – Vaishali got engaged to her boyfriend Dr. Abhinandan Singh from Kenya on April 26, 2021. Later, their wedding was planned for June 2021, but it was canceled a month after their engagement.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physical appearance
- She had a beauty spot on the right side of her chin.
Through her social media, Vaishali had either endorsed or promoted various brands including Xpel Marketing.
Vaishali Takkar Facts
- She was born and brought up in Ujjain.
- Vaishali was a vegetarian.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Anjali Vikram Agarwal/Anjali Bharadwaj/Anjali in Sasural Simar Ka in 2011.
- Aside from being a passionate actor, Vaishali was also a foodaholic and explorer.
- Vaishali’s body was discovered by her father on October 16, 2022, after she was found hanging in her home in Tejaji Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. She had committed suicide the night before on October 15. Her parents found a suicide note in her bedroom that stated that she had been harassed by her former boyfriend.
Featured Image By Vaishali Takkar / Instagram