|Amanda Cerny Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Green|
Amanda Cerny is an American model, actress, television personality, social media star, YouTuber, and content creator who has gained an impressive fan base on various social media platforms with her comic videos and collaborative work alongside other popular social media stars. Moreover, she has also been ranked as one of the top 5 most-viewed Instagram story accounts in the world.
Amanda Rachelle Cerny
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Florida, United States
Amanda Cerny went to the Martin County High School in Stuart, Florida. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at Florida State University.
Actress, Model, Television Personality, Social Media Star, YouTuber, Content Creator
- Father – Russ Cerny
- Mother – Amy Reed
- Siblings – Samantha Cerny (Sister), Nick Bateman (Older Brother) (Model)
Amanda Cerny has been represented by –
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Creative Artists Agency
Amanda’s net worth has been $8 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Cerny has dated –
- Dane Cook (2011-2014) – She started going out with Dane Cook, a stand-up comedian and film actor, in the year 2011 but the relationship later got dissolved in 2014.
- Keegan Allen (2015) – In the latter half of 2015, Cerny was reported to be in a relationship with actor Keegan Allen. These alleged dating rumors were the result of them being spotted hanging out too often. Also, their social media activity comprised posting pictures of them together.
- King Bach (2015-2016) – Amanda was linked up with fellow social media star King Bach in the early months of 2016. Their constant collaborations and subtle social media activity further fueled these rumors.
- Justin Bieber (2016) – In July 2016, Amanda was spotted out on a karaoke date with singer Justin Bieber at Doheny Room in Hollywood. A couple of days later, she was spotted messing around in his hotel room in a video.
- Logan Paul (2016-2017) – Towards the end of 2016, it was alleged that Amanda was going out with fellow Vine star Logan Paul. These rumors were sparked by their constant collaboration for social media videos. They even shot a humorous dating video, which was uploaded on social networking sites in November 2016. They reportedly broke up a couple of months into 2017.
- Johannes Bartl (2017-Present) – She started dating social media star and fitness coach Johannes Bartl in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Green (with a little bit of brown color)
- Toned figure
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Amanda Cerny has done endorsement work for 138 Water, which is a purified and electrolyte-enhanced water.
She has also promoted tons of products through her videos and posts on her social media accounts such as Korent Hemp, etc.
Best Known For
- Her humungous success on the social media app, Vine where she had more than 5 million followers before the service closed. Now, she has over 30 million followers on Instagram.
- Having collaborated with other popular social media stars such as Logan Paul, Josh Peck, and Rudy Mancuso.
In 2016, Amanda made her first film appearance in the comedy flick, Internet Famous for her role as Amber Day.
First TV Show
In 2013, she made her TV show debut in an uncredited role in the comedy series, Hello Ladies for her role as Melanie.
Her first credited role was in the adult show Playboy Plus as herself in 2013.
Amanda regularly trains with personal trainer and fitness model, Johannes R. Bartl. They keep on switching her workouts in accordance with her objectives.
For example, if she is looking to shift some holiday weight, they opt to go for a high-intensity circuit training workout. In a typical workout, they place thrusters, burpees, front raises, and crunches in a circuit and go for 15 reps for each, before moving to the next one with no rest in between.
She is also a fan of 21 days of style workout challenges. It goes without saying that she does one that fits perfectly with her workout objectives. And, in case, she is too busy for gym workouts, she spreads her yoga mat at home and squeezes in a short workout, which could include a few reps of midsection exercises followed by lower body exercises.
Overall, she likes to do cardio daily. She usually prefers to run about 5 miles. Her other cardio options are to workout on the stair master or throw in a short but intense interval training workout.
Amanda Cerny’s Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Game – Call of Duty
- Leisurely Activity – Traveling or exploring something exciting and new
- Destinations – Sweden, Amsterdam, Greece, and Spain
- Exercise – Planks or running
- Quote – “If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.” from Dr. Seuss’s One Fish Two Fish
Amanda Cerny Facts
- She used to run track during her high school years and has continued the practice.
- In 2011, while she was studying at Florida State University, after taking advice from her friends, she sent her bikini images to Playboy Magazine. She was selected by the magazine and made Playmate for the month of October.
- Since 2010, she has done a lot of charity work in Haiti. In fact, she launched her own Play Foundation as she wanted to get more involved in charity work in the Caribbean country.
- While attending the Forbes Under 30 Summit, she promoted the ChangeUR app, which allows its users to donate money virtually for charitable purposes. Amanda intended to raise funds for needy children.
- Apparently, the fellow social media personality Lele Pons had called the police to her home. Amanda had accused her of deleting her videos and posts on social media, which led to a squabble between former friends. However, the police visit amounted to nothing.
- Towards the end of 2016, she broke her foot in an accident outside Katsuya Restaurant in Hollywood, California.
- She has appeared on the cover of Health & Wellness magazine.
- She has also been a part of projects like The Deleted, The Babysitter: Killer Queen, Rim of the World, Airplane Mode, Keeping Up with the Powerpuff Girls, Adam Devine‘s House Party, and Sober Coach.
- In August 2017, she was made the head of the Digital Talent Division of the music streaming platform LiveXLive.
- Visit her official website @ amandacerny.com.