|Mrunal Thakur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1992|
Mrunal Thakur is an Indian actress and model who is notably known for her important portrayal in various films and shows such as Kumkum Bhagya (2014-2016), Love Sonia (2018), Super 30 (2019), and Batla House (2019). Besides that, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mrunal attained a Bachelor’s in Mass Media (Journalism) from Kishinchand Chellaram College. She also possesses a degree in B-Tech.
- Father – Udaysing B Thakur (Assistant Manager)
- Siblings – Mandar Thakur (Younger Brother), Lochan Thakur (Older Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mrunal Thakur has dated –
- Sharad Tripathi (2015)
- Arjit Taneja (2019) – RUMOR
- Kushal Tandon
- Badshah (2023) – In November 2023, during Shilpa Shetty‘s Diwali party, Mrunal was seen walking with rapper Badshah while holding his hands which sparked dating rumors. She has already worked with Badshah in 2021 when she appeared in the music video of his song Bad Boy x Bad Girl.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Marathi descent.
- Perfect lips
- Thick eyebrows
Mrunal has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Brooke Bond
Through her social media, she has endorsed various brands like –
- John Jacobs
In April 2022, Mrunal was made the brand ambassador of an audio brand, Truke.
Mrunal Thakur Facts
- She was raised in Nagpur by a Marathi family.
- Mrunal was in college when she was cast as Gauri Bhonsle Gaikwad in Star Plus’s Mujhse Kuchh Kehti…Yeh Khamoshiyaan (2012-2013).
- She has worked with many notable celebrities including John Abraham, Hrithik Roshan, Sriti Jha, Mohit Sehgal, American actress Demi Moore, and Freida Pinto.
- As of 2019, Mrunal’s father Udaysing worked as the assistant manager at the Union Bank Of India.
- Mrunal is a huge fan of cricketer Sachin Tendulkar.
- In the past, she was announced as one of the characters to star in the Netflix spin-off of the Baahubali franchise, Baahubali: Before the Beginning.
- Her Bollywood debut in Super 30, starring alongside Hrithik Roshan, Anurag Kashyap, and Vikas Bhal turned out to be one of the highest-grossing films in 2019. It earned an astonishing ₹1.5 billion (US$22 million) in India and ₹2.08 billion (US$30 million) globally. She received mixed reviews for her portrayal of Ritu Rashmi in the film.
- She and her boyfriend Shard met one another on Nach Baliye 7 in 2015 and they immediately hit it off. They were eliminated in week 7.
- Her close friends and family have always described her to be a fun-loving and jovial person.
- In her free time, Mrunall enjoys reading books and doing photography.
- She had taken a liking to the profession of acting even before she got into college.
- Mrunal has worked in various Indonesian shows. She also played the role of Tara in Nadin, an Indonesian remake of the hit show Naagin (2015-2016).
- In the past, she auditioned for the film Sultan (2016). However, she was refused. Later, Aamir Khan offered her a chance to work with him in Thugs of Hindostan (2018). Only, this time, it was Mrunal who turned down the offer.
- Her first job was as a data entry operator for Lodha Group. She was getting INR 800 per day.
- She is best friends with Mandar Thakur.
- Mrunal closely works with the International Labour Organization.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Mrunal had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0