Chicago, Illinois, United States
Fashion / Runway model
Lexi Boling can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Heartbreak Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lexi Boling dated –
- Jacob Morton (2014-Present) – Since 2014, she is dating fellow model Jacob Morton.
Race / Ethnicity
- Eye color
- Word “BAD” tattooed on the ribcage (right side of the body)
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Lexi has advertised for Prada, Tommy Hilfiger, Alexander Wang, Coach, Etro, Givenchy, Giada, Hugo Boss, Thierry Mugler, Versace, Jil Sander, Uniqlo, Moschino, Sacai, Christian Dior and others.
Best Known For
Walking in various fashion shows and working with brands like Prada, Alexander Wang, etc.
First Fashion Show
Lexi Boling debuted with Resort 2014 show where she modeled for Balenciaga.
Lexi Boling Favorite Things
- Dish – Mac-n-cheese
- Fashion Designer – Alexander Wang
- Fashion Icon / Model – Cara Delevingne
Source – Vogue.it
Lexi Boling Facts
- Lexi started modeling due to her mom as her mom made her to go to an open call by Ford Models.
- Lexi uses to wear braces (over her teeth) in her teen years.
- According to Lexi, fashion is the coolest form of self-expression.
- She likes to wear black dresses more as compared to other dresses.
- If Lexi is allowed to take with her only three things on a desert island, she would like to bring music, Spiderman pillow, and passion fruit iced tea.
- She is best friends with fellow model Binx Walton. They also shared an apartment together. Initially, they also thought of sharing their apartment with another model Anna Ewers but dropped the idea.
- In 2015, Lexi wrote nasty comments about model Kendall Jenner on Instagram but later apologized for the same.
- Boling likes to smoke cigarettes.
- Wish fashion designer Alexander Wang, she went to the Coachella music festival in 2014.
- Lexi is sometimes also called “Fashion’s Favorite Bad Girl.”
- Connect with Lexi on Twitter and Instagram.