|Mica Argañaraz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1992|
Mica Argañaraz is an Argentine fashion model. She is best known as the muse of the famous fashion brand Prada. She has worked for brands like Michael Kors, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, H&M, Givenchy and many more famous names.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mica attended college in Buenos Aires and her major was in Cinema.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ximena Argañaraz (Model) (Younger Sister)
Mica is represented by –
- DNA Model Management – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- VIVA Model Management – London
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- LO Management – Buenos Aires (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mica has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Argentinien ancestry.
- Short curly hair with shaggy fringes
- Strong jawline
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Mica has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Michael Kors
- Louis Vuitton
- Tom Ford
- Calvin Klein
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Alexander McQueen
Best Known For
Mica Argañaraz Favorite Things
- Singer – Bob Dylan
- Bob Dylan Song – Just Like a Woman
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Mica Argañaraz Facts
- Mica began her career in modeling in 2012, walking the ramp for Christopher Kane.
- She was scouted at the age of 19.
- When she was first approached for modeling, she rejected it as she was in school. Later in college, while searching for a job, she gave it a try by sending her raw polaroids to an agency and shockingly got a callback.
- She is not one of those girly girl-models and considers her style to be ‘boyish’.
- The signature hairstyle for which she is so famous has been her hairdo since she was 13.
- The model has been featured on the covers of British Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Brasil, Vogue Japan, Vogue China, Vogue Paris, VogueGermany and Vogue Russia.
- Besides being a model, she also indulges in art and loves to paint. In an interview, she revealed that to her, painting is like meditating.
- Follow Mica Argañaraz on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mica Argañaraz / Instagram