Her educational background is not known.
Internet personality, Viner
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Her mom graduated from a medical school.
- Siblings – None. She though has a cousin brother named, Lorenzo Figueroa.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm (Approx)
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lele Pons dated –
- Twan Kuyper (2015) – Lele started dating fellow social media star, Twan Kuyper, in January 2015. Although their relationship didn’t last long enough and they broke up by April 2015, Lele and Twan share a strong bond as friends and often collaborate with one another for their YouTube videos.
- Juanpa Zurita (2016-Present) – Lele Pons started dating Mexican YouTuber, Juanpa Zurita in 2016. They dated for a short time and split. She was seen kissing Zurita during MTV MIAW Awards in June 2017 which again hinted that they might be dating.
- King Bach (2016) – In 2016, they were RUMORed to be dating each other. The duo was linked to each other after Pons posted a YouTube video featuring Bach.
Race / Ethnicity
Beauty mark under her left eye
37-28-36 in or 94-71-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
It is not listed.
She has not endorsed any of the brands, but have made videos for Vine for the promotion of the respective brands or just for the viewer entertainment.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Putting her six-second Vine loops on video sharing service known as Vine.
She has not appeared in any of the theatrical films.
First TV Show
In 2015, Lele appeared on the news talk show Weekend Today as herself – guest.
She may not be working out after seeing this Vine video.
Lele Pons Favorite Things
Lele Pons Facts
- She became the most looped person on Vine in September 2015 after her Vine loops crossed the 7 billion mark. She was also the first ever user of Vine to cross 1 billion video loops.
- The topic of her Vine videos are the practical jokes, which she does on herself, her friends, family members, and classmates.
- At 5, Lele relocated to Miami, Florida, United States from Venezuela.
- At 15, she got her first phone.
- She was introduced to Vine by one of her best friends after she got her phone. But, another Viner Jerome Jarre is the one who convinced her to continue making videos on Vine.
- Pons made the phrase “Do It For The Vine” famous and is now being credited as the creator of the phrase.
- Aol.com included her in the list of “10 Most Entertaining Latino Stars on Vine” in 2015.
- Lele was present at the Ultra Music Festival held in Miami, Florida.
- In October 2015, she was invited by Michelle Obama to White House.
- Unlike her Vine videos, she was pretty quiet growing up.
- Lele faced the problem of bullying during her school time.
- She is sometimes considered to be the next Sofia Vergara.
- She may do anything for making a Vine video. She has hit a random lady in a general store with the toilet paper, messed with a cop, new bride taking pictures, a Lincoln Road statue and much more.
- Connect with Lele on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.