|Lele Pons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lele Pons is a Venezuelan-American Internet celebrity, YouTuber, content creator, singer, dancer, model, and actress. She has been a part of a variety of projects which include the likes of The Space Between Us, Latino Hunger Games, Airplane Mode, My Big Fat Hispanic Family, Escape the Night, Scream, The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, Insane Kids, Nickelodeon’s Unfiltered, The Secret Life of Lele Pons, La Voz México, We Love You, Caught the Series, and Scooby Doo Is Back. The multi-talented artist has also won awards like the Teen Choice Award for “Choice Viner” and MTV Millennial Award for “Worldwide Instagrammer of the Year”.
Eleonara Pons Maronese
Internet personality, Viner, Singer, Dancer, Model, Actress
- Mother – Her mom is a medical school graduate.
- Siblings – None. She though has a cousin brother named, Lorenzo Figueroa.
She has been managed by John Shahidi of Shots Studios.
She has released her music via Universal Music Spain.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lele Pons has dated –
- Twan Kuyper (2015, 2018) – Lele started dating fellow social media star, Twan Kuyper, in January 2015. Although their relationship didn’t last long enough and they broke up by April 2015, Lele and Twan shared a strong bond as friends and often collaborated with one another for their YouTube videos. They were again linked together later in 2018 and even jokingly got engaged. On March 29, 2019, Lele Pons revealed through her YouTube video that she was pregnant with 2 boys but it was later proved to be a prank as well. Later, in 2020, Lele cleared in an interview with ET that there was nothing between them ever.
- Juanpa Zurita (2016, 2017) – Lele Pons started dating Mexican YouTuber, Juanpa Zurita in 2016. They dated for a short time and split. She was seen kissing Zurita during MTV MIAW Awards in June 2017 which again hinted that they could be dating.
- King Bach (2016) – In 2016, they were RUMORed to be dating each other. The duo was linked to each other after Pons posted a YouTube video featuring Bach.
- Guaynaa (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Beauty mark under her left eye
37-28-36 in or 94-71-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has made videos for Vine for the promotion of the respective brands or just for the viewer entertainment.
Best Known For
Putting her six-second Vine loops on video sharing service known as Vine
As a Singer
In 2018, she released the song ‘Dicen’ (with Matt Hunter), ‘Celoso’, and the remix of Teléfono which was originally sung by Aitana.
In 2019, she released the song ‘Bloqueo’.
First TV Show
In 2015, Lele appeared on the news talk show Weekend Today as herself – guest.
Lele Pons Facts
- She became the most looped person on Vine in September 2015 after her Vine loops crossed the 7 billion mark. She was also the first-ever user of Vine to cross 1 billion video loops.
- The topic of her Vine videos was the practical jokes, which she performed on herself, her friends, family members, and classmates.
- At 5, Lele relocated to Miami, Florida, United States from Venezuela.
- At 15, she got her first phone.
- She was introduced to Vine by one of her best friends after she got her phone. But, another Viner Jerome Jarre is the one who convinced her to continue making videos on Vine.
- Pons made the phrase “Do It For The Vine” famous and is now being credited as the creator of the phrase.
- Aol.com included her in the list of “10 Most Entertaining Latino Stars on Vine” in 2015.
- Lele was present at the Ultra Music Festival held in Miami, Florida.
- In October 2015, she was invited by Michelle Obama to the White House.
- Unlike her Vine videos, she was pretty quiet growing up.
- Lele faced the problem of bullying during her school time.
- She is sometimes considered to be the next Sofia Vergara.
- She has credited Sofía Vergara, Gaby Espino, and Shakira as some of her inspirations.
- In order to make a Vine video, she has hit a random lady in a general store with toilet paper, messed with a cop, a new bride taking pictures, a Lincoln Road statue, and much more.
- She has Tourette syndrome and even severe obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- In January 2021, she released a new song titled Bubble Gum in collaboration with Yandel.