|Brock Lesnar Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1977|
Brock Lesnar is an American professional wrestler, retired mixed martial artist, and former amateur wrestler and professional football player who became the first person to hold world heavyweight championships in UFC, WWE, and the NCAA. He has headlined several pay-per-view events, including WWE’s flagship event WrestleMania 4 times, where he ended The Undertaker‘s undefeated streak. Moreover, Lesnar is also a Royal Rumble match winner, a Money in the Bank ladder match winner, a King of the Ring tournament winner. In 2008, he signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and retired from MMA in 2011.
Brock Edward Lesnar
The Next Big Thing, Broccoli, Brock Solid, Bork Laser, The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate
Webster, South Dakota, United States
- Maryfield, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Brock went to Webster High School. Post that, Brock attended Bismarck State College in Bismarck, North Dakota. On a wrestling scholarship, he was transferred to the University of Minnesota for his junior and senior years of college.
Professional wrestler, former American football player, former mixed martial artist
- Father – Richard Lesnar
- Mother – Stephanie Lesnar
- Siblings – Troy (Older Brother), Chad (Older Brother), Brandi (Younger Sister)
- Others – Edward Casper Lesnar (Paternal Grandfather), Myrtle Dorothy Baule (Paternal Grandmother)
He has been represented by –
- Artists International Management
- WWE, Inc.
- Flip Flop Point, LLC, Company, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
His net worth had been $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
130 kg or 287 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brock Lesnar has dated –
- Nicole McClain – He previously dated Nicole McClain and the duo also got engaged, before eventually breaking up. They have 2 children, son Luke (b. Brock Jr. in June 2001) and daughter Mya (b. April 2002).
- Rena Lesnar (2003-Present) – Brock started dating fellow wrestler Rena “Sable” Mero in 2003. Sable is 10 years his senior. They got engaged in 2004 and married on May 6, 2006. The couple has resided near Moosomin, Saskatchewan on a farm. They have two biological children, sons Turk (b. June 2009) and Duke (b. July 2010). Brock Lesnar is also the stepfather of Sable’s daughter Mariah. Mariah is the daughter of Sable and her late husband Wayne Richardson.
Race / Ethnicity
Brock has German and Polish ancestry on his father’s side and is of Norwegian descent on his mother’s side.
- Blonde hair and pale eyebrows
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Virtually no neck at all (as it is covered by his broad shoulders)
- Sword tattoo on his body which reminds him of his bad times back in the years. Still, he got it tattooed on his chest/torso as he wanted to motivate himself.
Brock Lesnar’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 55 in or 140 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 22 in or 56 cm
- Waist – 39 in or 99 cm
As per some fans, it is 15 (US).
Brock endorsed Dymatize Nutrition in 2009.
He does much speak much about his religious beliefs. He might be a Christian.
Best Known For
Working as a WWE wrestler who has won Heavyweight Championship many times.
First Wrestling Match
He had his wrestling debut in a match held in October 2000.
Brock is also a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I champion.
Brock Lesnar has received training from –
- Brad Rheingans
- Curt Hennig
- Dean Malenko
- Doug Basham
- Nightmare Danny Davis
Check out Brock Lesnar’s workout regime on YouTube here.
- Finishing moves
- Brock Lock (Over-the-shoulder single leg Boston crab)
- Kimura lock
- Shooting star press
- Signature moves
- Double or a triple non-release powerbomb
- Fallaway slam
- Gorilla press slam
- Knee lifts to the opponent’s midsection
- Running powerbomb
- Multiple turnbuckle thrusts
- Rear naked choke
- Standing double leg takedown
Brock Lesnar Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
- Music – Hardcore Country
- Drink – Cold Beer or Cold Rye Whiskey
- Singers – David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson
Source – Wrestling Inc
Brock Lesnar Facts
- He took a hiatus from wrestling in 2007 but again started in 2012. He became active in mixed martial arts during that time.
- Brock started working in United States National Guard at the age of 17. At that time, he wanted to work with explosives, but as his red-green colorblindness was considered dangerous, Brock was sent to work in United States National Guard.
- Before becoming a wrestler, he has also worked in a construction company.
- WWE colleague Shelton Benjamin was Brock’s assistant coach and roommate when Lesnar was studying in college in his junior and senior years.
- He used to play football during his time in high school.
- Brock signed with World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in 2000.
- Lesnar has also been seen in numerous comedic Vine and Instagram videos by actor Eric Stonestreet.
- You can also read his autobiography Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival which he released in 2011.
- Shelton Benjamin is the godfather of Brock’s two oldest children and Paul Heyman of Lesnar’s two youngest children.
- He is a fan of the Winnipeg Jets.
- In November 2009, he suffered from mononucleosis and an intestinal disorder called diverticulitis. He had to undergo surgery to get rid of all this. Surgeons revealed that he might have been suffering from diverticulitis for one year.
- He is a very private person and has expressed his disdain for the media.
- He has been a supporter of the Republican Party as well as a member of the National Rifle Association. Also, in May 2011, he made an appearance at the NRA’s annual meeting to discuss his passion for hunting and his role as a spokesman for the Fusion Ammunition company.