|Isabelle Cornish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1994|
Isabelle Cornish is an Australian actor, model, and author who has been cast in projects such as Dance Academy, Rescue: Special Ops, Arc, Puberty Blues, Home and Away, Inhumans, Nine Perfect Strangers, Spare Me, On the Scene with Lindalee, Sea of Fire, and Australia Day. She is a vegetarian and PETA Australia crowned her Australia’s Prettiest Vegetarian in 2013.
Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia
Actor, Model, Author
- Father – Barry Cornish
- Mother – Shelley Cornish
- Siblings – Abbie Cornish (Older Sister) (Actor), Jade Cornish (Brother), Hayden Cornish (Brother), Zac Cornish (Brother)
As a model, she was signed to Chic Model Management.
As an actor, Isabelle has been signed to –
- United Management, Talent Management Company, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabelle Cornish has dated –
- Mitch Revs – She started going out with artist Mitch Revs in January 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Tony Bianco (footwear brand), Westfield, Adidas, and others.
She is also the Bonds Youth ambassador.
Isabelle’s religious beliefs are not known, but her older sister Abbie is a “Protestant”.
Best Known For
Playing Vicki in the television series Puberty Blues from 2012 to 2014. She appeared in a total of 17 episodes.
In 2012, she appeared in a short film Arc by Max Doyle in which she played the role of Sophie.
First TV Show
In 2012, Isabelle played the role of Elke in the teen-oriented television drama series Dance Academy in just 2 episodes.
Isabelle likes to run on the beach, stair climbing, play squash, and enjoys other activities as well. She does not like to go to the gym. She, instead feels that the gym is not a necessary option to remain fit.
She exercises 5 to 6 times a week.
She likes to stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking lots of water.
Isabelle Cornish Favorite Things
- Indulgences – Acai dark chocolate, raw smoothie with cacao and dates, Gelato Messina’s chocolate sorbet
- Travel Destination – Mexico
- Beauty Products – Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant face wash, Kérastase hair range, Moroccan argan oil for hair
- Accessory – Jackets
- Shoes – Converse flat sneakers, Dr. Martens
Source – DailyTelegraph.com.au, BodyandSoul.com.au
Isabelle Cornish Facts
- She likes to wear flat shoes over heels on regular days. She has an enormous collection of shoes.
- If she were not an actor, she would have been in Africa working on a safari or on exchange overseas.
- Her hobbies include reading, driving to the beach nearby, drawing, and listening to her iPod music.
- Isabelle describes her style as vintage but a little tomboy. She really likes the old-school 30-years old Adidas jacket, which she found in her mom’s closet.
- There is an age gap of 12 years between sisters Abbie and Isabelle.
- She is also Australia’s Sexiest Vegetarian 2013.
- She was also considered for the role of Mark Wahlberg‘s daughter in the 2014 film Transformers: Age of Extinction. But the role went to Nicola Peltz.
- Alongside Anson Mount, Serinda Swan, Ken Leung, Eme Ikwuakor, Ellen Woglom, and Iwan Rheon, she co-starred as Crystal(Medusa’s sister and the youngest member of the Royal Family with the ability to control the elements) in the American sci-fi action adventure drama television series Inhumans in 2017. The series is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
- She always wanted to be an actor since the age of 5.
- In 2017, she brought to life the character of Chloe Patterson in the drama anthology film Australia Day. Her fellow actors in the film included Bryan Brown, Shari Sebbens, Sean Keenan, Daniel Webber, Elias Anton, Jenny Wu, Phoenix Raei, Ernie Dingo, Neveen Hanna, Chris Haywood, Neil Pigot, Diana Lin, Matthew Le Nevez, and Miah Madden.